Personal CareHair RemovalGrooming ToolsRemington
PG520 Head to Toe Rechargeable Personal Grooming System

Remington PG520 Head to Toe Rechargeable Personal Grooming System

Remington Head To Toe Rechargeable Total Body Grooming Kit: Features: Titanium infused blades, cordless, vertical body hair trimmer, mini foil shaver Power Source: Battery

How long does the battery last on this unit?
Start your review of Remington PG520 Head to Toe Rechargeable Personal Grooming System!
maryam  K.
Sugar Land, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
My husband have this set and he is very satifeid customer little expensive but he saud ge will buy againRemington
Tiffany E.
My husband loves this setup! It definitely gets the job done without cutting yourself in the process! He uses it faithfully.
Christina  D.
Keeseville, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This set has made grooming my better half a breeze! Seriously men are hairy lol. The battery life is very good and it is comfortable to handle. The cost is reasonable especially when you factor in the convenience of cordless.
Beverly W.
Blountville, TN
My fioncè has this, it’s a totally great product for a man to have! Everything is rechargeable and works excellent! He stays well groomed always! I don’t know of any improvements it needs. I will highly recommend this product to others! It’s reasonably priced!
Brandy M.
Woodland
My husband love this. He keeps his facial hair neatly groomed with this. Great product and worth the money spent for it
Angella J.
Seminole, OK
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
My family uses this product to trim around their ears it's very affordable and easy to use!! I highly recommend it to everyone!!
Marina K.
Ellicott City, MD
My husband likes the ease of use of this set. He takes care of his mustache and goatee very fast and easy each morning
Adriana  D.
Alexandria, VA
Grey The Remington PG525 Lithium Power Series Head-To-Toe Grooming Kit solves all your grooming needs. The lithium battery inside the rechargeable power base drives the self-sharpening, surgical steel blades to deliver precise and comfortable trimming. Each full charge delivers 70 minutes of cordless use. Versatility comes standard with the included attachments: vertical body hair trimmer; foil shaver; nose, ear, and detail trimmer; hair clipper comb; and beard and stubble combs. All the attachments are easy to wash under the faucet, making it even easier to trim, detail, and shave unwanted hair anywhere on your body. Voltage- 120 VAC 60Hz.
sunny P.
Grand Island, FL
My husband has this little set up and really likes it. has everything he needs to do his grooming..
Alicia T.
Vintondale, PA
Bought this for my husband for Christmas. He loves it! Uses it often for all of his "man" needs! Great product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...