BY REMINGTON #11 in Grooming Tools

The Remington 7 in 1 Personal Grooming Kit has all the tools essentials for your individual look. see more...

Megan W.
My husband uses this to trim his beard and he loves it. It works very well and the battery last a long time and I like how it come with charger instead of getting new batteries. It has a lot of attachments. Highly recommend.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Master Groomer Expert
My boyfriend used have one of these and he used it alot. It is somewhat affordable and I believe he got it at Wal-Mart. He used it for shaving and trimming.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
I purchased this product as a Christmas gift. My husband uses this grooming kit dailey. He likes the ease of use and clean up.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Master Groomer Expert
My husband had one for years and loved it does so much and all in one spot so no searching for pieces and worked good.
Asceana M.
San Antonio, TX
Great great great!!! My boyfriend loves these he tried a sample cut at Sam's club but unfortunately didnt buy it.
Monica S.
Gadsden, AL
My husband has this grooming kit. He likes it so i like it. I definitely recommend it.
Jamie S.
I bought this for my husband a few years back. Its very reliable and has multiple attachments that fit all the grooming needs. He loves it and its always charged because of the docking station. I would recommend this to anyone!!
somer c.
My husband likes his Remington razor kit. I definitely recommend it for all men
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
Master Groomer Expert
My husband has been using this grooming set for years, it trims and shaves. A trusted product from a trusted brand.
Aiesha O.
Baton Rouge, LA
My ex-boyfriend had this grooming kit. It shaved really well, I was glad he bought it, because facial hair on his face used to poke when he hugged, but eventually he let those side burns go, lol.
shawna c.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this grooming set worth the price?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
My guy loves this. Have you tried it?