BY REMINGTON #15 in Grooming Tools

The Remington 7 in 1 Personal Grooming Kit has all the tools essentials for your individual look. see more...

• Is this grooming set worth the price?1 Answers
Monica S.
Monica S.
Gadsden, AL
My husband has this grooming kit. He likes it so i like it. I definitely recommend it.
Megan W.
Megan W.
My husband uses this to trim his beard and he loves it. It works very well and the battery last a long time and I like how it come with charger instead of getting new batteries. It has a lot of attachments. Highly recommend.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
I bought this for my husband a few years back. Its very reliable and has multiple attachments that fit all the grooming needs. He loves it and its always charged because of the docking station. I would recommend this to anyone!!
Asceana M.
Asceana M.
San Antonio, TX
Great great great!!! My boyfriend loves these he tried a sample cut at Sam's club but unfortunately didnt buy it.
Aiesha O.
Aiesha O.
Baton Rouge, LA
My ex-boyfriend had this grooming kit. It shaved really well, I was glad he bought it, because facial hair on his face used to poke when he hugged, but eventually he let those side burns go, lol.
Elizabeth d.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I purchased this product as a Christmas gift. My husband uses this grooming kit dailey. He likes the ease of use and clean up.
Shamiza D.
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband has been using this grooming set for years, it trims and shaves. A trusted product from a trusted brand.
somer c.
somer c.
My husband likes his Remington razor kit. I definitely recommend it for all men
Mayaclly R.
Mayaclly R.
Pty21185, Miami, Florida
Este fue el obsequi perfecto para Mi Papa, son 5 estrellitas que le doy y es xq trae su organizador y adicional trajo el delantal para no ensuciarse de pelitos
Carly L.
Carly L.
My boyfriend picked this up 6 months ago while we were traveling because he forgot his other one at home. Long story short, upon arriving home he continued to use this one and threw his old one in the trash. Oh, and I love how smooth his face feels after he uses it.
shawna c.
shawna c.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this grooming set worth the price?