BY REMINGTON #11 in Grooming Tools

The Remington 7 in 1 Personal Grooming Kit has all the tools essentials for your individual look. see more...

Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is a great at home grooming kit for men or women both. It actually does a really good job of cutting through thick or coarse hair, and comes with several different guards as well as attachments that can be used for either a slight trim or taking it all the way down to the skin. I highly recommend this for anyone who is looking for a good set.
Bonnie L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This is an awesome tool. It does the nose and eyebrows perfectly. You do want to make sure the batteries are always fresh so you get the maximum power of the tool but it works really well. My husband has been using this for a few years and loves it. It’s also a great price, very affordable
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Got this for my fiance 2 years ago and he loves it. It stays plugged in on the vanity in the bathroom. He has this facial hair and this works great for him. I got it at walmart.
Megan W.
My husband uses this to trim his beard and he loves it. It works very well and the battery last a long time and I like how it come with charger instead of getting new batteries. It has a lot of attachments. Highly recommend.
Jamie S.
I bought this for my husband a few years back. Its very reliable and has multiple attachments that fit all the grooming needs. He loves it and its always charged because of the docking station. I would recommend this to anyone!!
Aiesha O.
Baton Rouge, LA
My ex-boyfriend had this grooming kit. It shaved really well, I was glad he bought it, because facial hair on his face used to poke when he hugged, but eventually he let those side burns go, lol.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My boyfriend used have one of these and he used it alot. It is somewhat affordable and I believe he got it at Wal-Mart. He used it for shaving and trimming.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
I purchased this product as a Christmas gift. My husband uses this grooming kit dailey. He likes the ease of use and clean up.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My husband had one for years and loved it does so much and all in one spot so no searching for pieces and worked good.
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My husband has been using this grooming set for years, it trims and shaves. A trusted product from a trusted brand.
shawna c.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this grooming set worth the price?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My guy loves this. Have you tried it?