Remington Pearl Pro Hair Dryer uploaded by scarlet s.Remington Pearl Pro Hair Dryer uploaded by scarlet s.

BY REMINGTON #88 in Hair Dryers

For The Ultimate Salon Finish. Patent-pending ceramic pearl technology for the smoothest salon finish ever. 1875 watts. AC motor for 40% faster drying time & 3x longer motor life. Ionic conditioning. 3 heat settings/2 speeds. Cool shot. Quiet motor. Diffuser. Concentrator. 4 year warranty Get the smoothest salon finish ever with the Studio Pearl Ceramic Professional AC Hair Dryer.  The salon-quality motor is b. see more...

lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I actually have the pro solutions in rose gold chrome but I love it. It's my second Remington brand hair dryer. I bought my current one off of eBay and got out my screw driver to clean it from inside out. My first one was the extreme volume and shine in that beautiful hot coral color. I love this brand of hair dryers because they are temperature controlled and don't act up when they get hot. The heat is perfect and the speeds are set nicely. I can blow dry my hair with my son taking a nap and not wake him up
Kelsey L.
Benton
I do not dry my hair with a blow dryer very often. But when I do I want it to be a quick and painless option. This is a hair dryer dries my hair super quick and does not get too hot. It would be something I would purchase again unless I can find a cheaper option.
Tito T.
Fairfield
I can’t really say much in this one. My daughter and her mom love it. But is funny to me when the argue about did you use mines cause it was not rolled up this way. They always buy this brand to use.
Taylor H.
Works great as a hair dryer and doesn’t leave my hair frizzy. This product stands out from other hair dryers because it leaves my hair amazingly soft! I recommend this product to all of my friends!
Kaitlyn B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This hair dryer is great! I’ve had it for over a year now and it still works great. It came with a diffuser which is nice. Has hot and cold air setting and high and low settings. Would definitely recommend
Chrishana L.
Statesville, NC
I use different brands on my hair but this one is one of my few favorite's.  Even more so that I have such thick curly hair. Its good to use when im straightening it before using a an actual straightened.
Caralyn O.
Atlanta
I love my Remington hair dryer! Works well and is easy to use. Wasn’t expensive at all and is well worth the purchase. I use it almost everyday and love the volume it helps give to my hair.
Cailin C.
The price of this product is what made me originally purchase it. The price is great and it does the job! I use it everyday after washing my hair. I bought it at Walmart two years ago and it still works just as good as it did when I first got it! I think everyone needs this cheap, effective blow dryer
In pretty sure every blow dryer I've had over the years was a Remington for the most part. You can't really go wrong in my opinion. Provides a nice shine and volume.
🌹BEYOUtiful🌹 B.
Clinton Township
I randomly had to pick one because the one I use isn’t listed. But I’ve had it for so long and it’s still doing good. It has the cool setting on it which I rarely use but it works. I have short hair so drying time doesn’t take long but with a nice brush and my hair dryer, it’s so soft after I’m done.