BY REMINGTON

For The Ultimate Salon Finish. Pearl ceramic technology for the smoothest salon finish ever. 15x more ceramic. 8x smoother glide. Floating plate. 450° F salon high heat. 15 second heat up. Precise digital controls. Temperature control lock. Turbo heat setting. Automatic shut-off. 4 year limited warranty Patent-pending ultimate ceramic with real pearl is the state-of-the-art technology be. see more...

• Does this work good on wavy hair and make it stay straigh...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for new flat irons because my room fl...1 Answers
  • Is that really good? Is it good to curl the hair too? 1 Answers
Desiree H.
Brooksville, KY
So let me begin this review by saying.. I broke my flat iron I’d had for 5 years! It was from a kiosk in the mall. From then on I was on the hunt for a new one.. I wanted affordable, at least 450 degree heat, 1inch, and something that wasn’t harsh on my hair. This product exceeded all my expectations! I had tried two others, and this one was the keeper! I have medium thick hair with lots of natural waves, this straightener makes my hair stick straight and it stays that way for two days with minimum amount of touch ups needed! It also keeps my hair curled in some awesome beach waves with NO hair spray. I would recommend this 10 stars if I could. You can’t beat the price and how well it works! Since purchasing 2 weeks ago, my mom and sister have purchased as well!
Kimberly S.
Mesquite, TX
The BEST flat iron I have owned. I’ve had this thing for about 3 or 4 years now and it is still going strong! It heats up instantly and keeps my hair straight all day. I think it gets up to 400 degrees if I’m not mistaken. The plates are super smooth and the flat iron is super lightweight. I love this thing! I’m probably going to cry when it dies, lol. But for now, there’s no other iron I’d use. Plus, it’s budget friendly! I got mine at Walmart.
Brittany H.
Baltimore
Definitely a must have!! Cheap! Gets up to 450 degrees! Instantly straightens my crazy hair!it doesn’t leave it frizzy either!!! Why spend tons of money on a straightener when i can get the same result with this amazing one for a fraction of the cost?
Naomi G.
Warren, MI
I have really thick hair and with all straighteners I’ve tried before my hair would start to get wavy again after an hour or two but I’ve been using this one for years and it actually keeps my hair straight all day
Susie A.
Austin, TX
The best flat iron I have ever used it has a digital heat setting I always set mine to 380 for my type of hair you can set it higher or lower for yours it doesn’t take long to beat up and beeps when it’s ready
Kayla C.
I have had this flat iron for 5 years and it is the best. I had a more expensive brand before and this works so much better than that did. My hair is soft and smooth and shiny.
Tracy A.
This is the 3rd straightener I’ve bought and the best one so far. You can easy buy it online or in store. Quite affordable. Heats up quick and it’s the perfect size. You can target a good amount of hair. It gets the job done but I just assume there are better straighteners out there. You do get your moneys worth.
Ansley🌻 C.
Warner Robins
Best straightener ive ever used and will not trade for any expensive brands. This was cheap and works better than CHI straighteners for me. I have curly/wavey hair and use it weekly
Madisen M.
Appleton , WI
I’ve had this straightener for years and it still works amazing! Some straighteners make your hair feel greasy and broken but this one leaves my hair feeling smooth and healthy. I will never buy another straightener brand, especially for how affordable this one is! Great product!
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
This flat iron is amazing. I love its sleek design. It's easy to hold. It works great with my hair! It has a high heat and low heat. The price is great as well. You wont be disappointed!!
Mallory M.
Everett, WA
I have extremely curly hair.. to the point for the last 15 years, I was actually getting my hair chemically/permenately straightened because EVERY straightener that I had tried or bought never seemed to work. They’d always leave my hair super frizzy, not all the way even straightened, I’d have to run it through and on one strand, just over and over again.. so needless to say, it was damaging my hair really bad. I used to sit and cry trying to straighten my hair with straighteners back in the day, and again, this was back in 2004-2005 and there wasn’t nearly as many options as there are now. Well this year, I stopped getting it chemically straightened and am embracing my naturally curly hair. But, still, everyonce in a while I would like to wear it straight... I’m just trying to figure out if anyone else has extremely curly hair and if this straightener really works. Or any recommendations of others?! TIA!
Nyara S.
Ardmore, PA
Is it good? I'll need a new one, and I was thinking about buy this one.
Luisa M.
Morganville, NJ
Is that really good? Is it good to curl the hair too?
Komal S.
Granada, Spain
I have a very thick and healthy hair.its is recommendable for my hair?
Allison G.
Nashville, TN
This is such a good price, but does it perform as well as more expensive brands? I am between this and a Chi, I'd much rather save money but I want to make sure it will perform the same. Should I splurge or save on this?