Remington Pearl Pro 1" Ceramic Flat Iron

You can get professional style results in your own home with the Remington® Pearl Pro 1" Ceramic Flat Iron! It's 1" ceramic plates are infused with real pearl, for a smooth glide through your hair. Evenly-distributed, ionic heat reduces frizz and damage, leaving your hair silky smooth. This professional quality flat iron heats up to 450°F in a quick 30 seconds and features easy to read digital display and controls. 1" Pearl Ceramic plates. 450°F Digital Salon-High Heat. 15 Second Heat-Up. Turbo Boost. Floating Plates. Temperature Control Lock. 60 Minute Auto Shutoff.

Does this straightener also work to curl hair?
I have extremely curly hair.. to the point for the last 15 years, I was actually getting my hair chemically/permenately straightened because EVERY straightener that I had tried or bought never seemed to work. They’d always leave my hair super frizzy, not all the way even straightened, I’d have to run it through and on one strand, just over and over again.. so needless to say, it was damaging my hair really bad. I used to sit and cry trying to straighten my hair with straighteners back in the day, and again, this was back in 2004-2005 and there wasn’t nearly as many options as there are now. Well this year, I stopped getting it chemically straightened and am embracing my naturally curly hair. But, still, everyonce in a while I would like to wear it straight... I’m just trying to figure out if anyone else has extremely curly hair and if this straightener really works. Or any recommendations of others?! TIA!
This is such a good price, but does it perform as well as more expensive brands? I am between this and a Chi, I'd much rather save money but I want to make sure it will perform the same. Should I splurge or save on this?
Start your review of Remington Pearl Pro 1" Ceramic Flat Iron!
Mildura
Long lasting while making hair straight for long and looking healthy and smooth while also feeling soft..I also get a lot of compliments
Washington, DC
I’ve had this for about 3 years and it’s held up, for the most part. I don’t really use flatirons anymore, now that I have discovered Drybar Brush Crush Heated Straightening Brush, which I’ve found is so much healthier for my hair than straightening it with a flatiron. That being said, this is a good, cheap flatiron that gives you a lot of control over the temp and hasn’t let me down. If you’re on a budget, this one is a solid choice and it gets the job done.
Stirling, ON
This straightener is good. Although I find that even with the heat on full I have to run it through my hair many times before I can get the look I want, and sometimes it doesn't even work (keep in mind I brush my hair prior to straightening). The other thing that I don't like about this straightener is when it opens up the skin of your hand can get pinched very easily and it hurts to the sun. It's pretty though
LONDON, LONDON
I bought this straightener to replace my older Remington one and I still keep on thinking that Remington brand is as good as GHD one, with the only difference that it is moooree affordable with any doubts! I bought this one because it had positive reviews and had a good balance between product and price! I can do my hair both straight or curly! Nothing to add, I would definitely recommend it!!!!
Great Livermere
These are SO good! I have found some straighteners don’t hold very well, but these work so well. They work so quickly and last so long, I’ve had mine years. They were rather expensive but I think for this type of thing you can’t get cheap ones if you want them to work. Specially considering they have lasted me a good 3 years, and I use them on a daily basis.
İzmir, Bornova
I have been using the same straighteners for I think 8 years now, I bought my second pair only last december. I love these straighteners as I can straighten and also curl my hair with them as it is a thin iron. Also my hair never gets stuck in the panels which is a major + for me. 10/10. Probably going to use the same ones until I have no hair left.
Appleton, WI
For the price point of Remington straighteners, you can’t go wrong. I’ve been using them for the last 10-15 years and they’re the best bang for your buck. They work really well, this has the digital temperature display, and they last for a few years. I’ll always continue to purchase this one or a Remington model that’s similar
Vista, CA
I have had this straightener for probably over 4 years now and it’s still going strong. It heats up super fast, it doesn’t make my hair frizzy, it doesn’t catch, the outside doesn’t get hot, and I could keep talking about how great it is. I also remember that it was very inexpensive so I’d highly recommend it
Medway
I have to say this is one of the best hair straighteners i have ever used it is honesty amazing the price of it as well in comparison to other high end straighteners. As someone who has fairly curly and frizzy hair it is perfect for me however it does tend to get extremely hot and burn if you’re not careful.
Yukon
I bought this flat iron for less than $50 at Walmart a few years ago and I am obsessed. It still works as if it was brand new and is better than a lot of “high-end” flat irons I’ve used. It has an adjustable heat setting that heats up fast and it runs effortlessly through your hair, whether you’re curling or straightening.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...