BY REMINGTON

Style Professional For short hair, bangs, touch-ups and travel Ceramic with real crushed pearls for the smoothest finish! 390°F salon high heat worldwide voltage bonus!  thermal pouch included auto shut off luxurious finish professional results advanced performance What is Pearl Ceramic? Exclusive pearl ceramic coating with high temperature & constant heat performance creates superior salon results. 2 Year Limited Warranty.  Guaranteed to perform.  See enclosed Use & Care manual for details. Questions or comments, please contact us at: remington-products.com or call .   Designed in the U.S.  Manufactured to Remington s specifications in the PRC.  *compared to standard Remington ceramic coatings Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or conv see more...

• Que tal sale? Vale la pena? Quiero comprarla pero quisiera saber ...2 Answers
Danyelle R.
Surprise , AZ
I like the mini straightner I think is good for traveling. But for me it doesn't work with my hair as good as I though I have super wavey hair and I have to use it every single day to keep it straighter for a few days. I would love it more if the heat was hot enough.
Taylor H.
Terre Haute, IN
My favorite hair straightener. I have used the conair but it pulled my hair out. This one is easy to use. Heats up perfect and I feel like it helps with shiny hair. Not too expensive. I bought mine for $30 on sale and my aunt ended up buying it because she borrowed mine. Have had it for 4 years. :)
Sara B.
Hamden, CT
I had a older style mini straightener and it used to snag my hair and rip it out. Not sure if it was just broken or made poorly but the ends of the hot plates would snag and break my hair. It would heat up quickly and was great for subtle curls but barely used because of the snagging.
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
I really loved it I have long thick Italian hair and so do my kids so we always flat iron there hair and I did a beautiful job at not damaging it or breaking pieces off I would highly recommend this to anyone I would just use lower settings if your hair is thinner!!!
Amanda C.
Madisonville, KY
This has become my go to tool for every style. With a flick of the wrist, I get perfect curls or beachy waves. With even less effort, my hair is perfectly straight and shiny. I paid far less for this flat iron than my other flat irons, and I love it far more!
Josary G.
My favorite ! Been using this since middle school. I have only had to buy another one since then because my sister broke it. It's a fair price for what you get, I think it's affordable because it last long and leaves your hair great ! You can buy it at target.
Michaela H.
Murray, KY
I love this tiny flat iron. I actually use it to create random bends and waves in my hair for texture. I have straight hair without product. I suggest using this for a carefree and somewhat relaxed style. The pearl finish on the plates is so smooth!
Brooke W.
I love mine I've never had an issue with it it works great on mine and my daughter's hair she has crazy curly hair and loves it straight every once in a while and thanks to this straighter I can have her hair done in less than 30mins
Demetria T.
Columbus, OH
Love it. I use this often and small enough you can travel with this. First time user and I was very satisfied with this product. Thick brown hair that's the type of hair I have
Alexu H.
This flat iron is great for travel! It does the trick! You can buy this at Walmart, and target. This product is affordable. It's also very great for frizzy hair.
Letty U.
Summit , IL
Que tal sale? Vale la pena? Quiero comprarla pero quisiera saber si vale la pena?