BY REMINGTON

Style Professional For short hair, bangs, touch-ups and travel Ceramic with real crushed pearls for the smoothest finish! 390°F salon high heat worldwide voltage bonus!  thermal pouch included auto shut off luxurious finish professional results advanced performance What is Pearl Ceramic? Exclusive pearl ceramic coating with high temperature & constant heat performance creates superior salon results. 2 Year Limited Warranty.  Guaranteed to perform.  See enclosed Use & Care manual for details. Questions or comments, please contact us at: remington-products.com or call .   Designed in the U.S.  Manufactured to Remington s specifications in the PRC.  *compared to standard Remington ceramic coatings Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or conv see more...

• Que tal sale? Vale la pena? Quiero comprarla pero quisiera saber ...2 Answers
Amy A.
Love, love, LOVE this straightener! I've used it for years and have only ever had to replace it once. It works way better than a chi and for just half the cost!! I have extremely thick, curly hair and it always leaves it silky smooth and straight. I'd recommend it over those expensive hair straighteners any day!
Alexandria G.
Memphis, TN
I use the larger version of this flatiron currently and I love it. It works perfect on low heat for my hair. The best part is that it's not too expensive.
Angela H.
Sheridan, IN
Ive had a lot of straighteners but this one is my favourite. Its affordable unlike most and it has the adjustable settings that actually got hot enough to straighten my thick curly out of control hair. The slim design makes it easy to use for straightening or curling. Love it.
Taylor H.
Terre Haute, IN
My favorite hair straightener. I have used the conair but it pulled my hair out. This one is easy to use. Heats up perfect and I feel like it helps with shiny hair. Not too expensive. I bought mine for $30 on sale and my aunt ended up buying it because she borrowed mine. Have had it for 4 years. :)
Sara B.
Hamden, CT
I had a older style mini straightener and it used to snag my hair and rip it out. Not sure if it was just broken or made poorly but the ends of the hot plates would snag and break my hair. It would heat up quickly and was great for subtle curls but barely used because of the snagging.
Nicci J.
Girard, OH
I really loved it I have long thick Italian hair and so do my kids so we always flat iron there hair and I did a beautiful job at not damaging it or breaking pieces off I would highly recommend this to anyone I would just use lower settings if your hair is thinner!!!
Jasmine N.
Oakland Gdns, NY
Such a great little flat iron is my perfect on the go hair stylist. It's small but gets the whole job done and lasts you. It gives your hair beautiful shine and no frizz what's so ever. I live by this flat iron & brand
Josary G.
My favorite ! Been using this since middle school. I have only had to buy another one since then because my sister broke it. It's a fair price for what you get, I think it's affordable because it last long and leaves your hair great ! You can buy it at target.
Amanda C.
Madisonville, KY
This has become my go to tool for every style. With a flick of the wrist, I get perfect curls or beachy waves. With even less effort, my hair is perfectly straight and shiny. I paid far less for this flat iron than my other flat irons, and I love it far more!
Jenna T.
Chi who?! This straighter really does blow higher end straightera out of the park. This works SO well and I've not had to replace mine yet. Get hot and does the job WELL.
Letty U.
Summit, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Que tal sale? Vale la pena? Quiero comprarla pero quisiera saber si vale la pena?