BY REMINGTON

Style Professional Ceramic with real pearl for the smoothest salon finish! Advanced ceramic with real crushed pearls for smoothest glide ever!  15x more ceramic* 8x smoother glide* 450°F salon high heat 15 second heat up auto shut off 1" floating plates 5x longer lasting* high and constant heat for faster styling ready temperature alert - beeps at desired temperature turbo setting - boosts to highest temperature temperature lock - locks in temperature luxurious finish professional results advanced performance What is Pearl Ceramic? Exclusive pearl ceramic coating offers more ceramic content than standard coatings making the plates smoother, harder and longer lasting.*  This combined with the high temperature & constant heat performance creates faster salon results. 4 Year Limited Warranty.  Guaranteed to perform.  See enclosed see more...

• What did you think of this flat-iron? Does it have temper...2 Answers
  • Does anyone have this flat iron. do you like it. i have c...3 Answers
  • Does this pull your hair? 6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "!i needed a flat iron but didnt want to spend over $50 for something i was barely gling to use i bought is flat iron at ulta and it was ons ale for twenty dollars!!" in 2 reviews
  • "It works really well but after a while it starts to not heat up so well." in 1 review
  • "I love that this flat iron has a really high temperature and for an affordable price it works great" in 1 review
  • "I'm a hairdresser and I choose this over a ghd for both my hair and my clients hair I love how quickly it heats up and how silky and smooth it leaves my frizzy curly hair " in 1 review
Krystal O.
San diego, CA
This has been by far the best flating iron i have ever owned. I would say its uo there with the most expensive strighteners. The sleek design to the way it styles your hair..for stright to curls to waves is the best. Glides and ot wont over heat or fry your hair. Since it has temperature technology. The end result wether curly or straight is always shiney !
Kaela A.
I love this iron. It has lasted for about 5-6 years so far and it's still going strong. It does not fry my hair like others have. I like how you can control the temperature of this iron. Another great feature is that if it is left unused for a certain amount of time it will turn itself off. I would defiantly buy this product again. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Kimberly B.
Bowling Green, KY
I’ve been using this flat iron for at least 5 years. The same exact one. I haven’t bought a new one but may be doing so when I found out that thicker hair I need a titanium instead of a ceramic. I have nothing bad to say about this straightener though!!
Holly H.
Atlanta, GA
For an affordable straightening iron, I was pretty impressed with this one. My hair didn’t look or feel too damaged from using it, and it straightens my hair well. If you’re looking for something more affordable, I would definitely recommend this iron!
Elvira🇵🇭 D.
washinton
I was a little scared to try this out but I’m glad I took the risk because I was fully I mean full satisfied!!! Ladies I recommend this if you have a 3b/3c type hair straighten you hair within 30 mins seriously am amazing
Breanna W.
One thing I will say is that this thing holds up for years. Other than that, I don’t really like it. It burned my hands constantly and I would have to go over it more often than usual.
Taylor R.
richfield , OH
I use this to curl and straighten my hair and its wonderful. It is very light weight and heats up in minutes making it very easy and fast to do your hair before you need g
Tiffany J.
Travelers Rst, SC
I have had this straightener for about 10 years. I love it. It gets hot enough to straighten without going over it multiple times but you can lower the heat which is good for fixing your bangs or if you have shorter hair. I like this size because you can also use it to curl your hair, but if you only want it to straighten, you may want a wider one as it takes less time to straighten with.
Shaunice L.
This straightener worked but it took forever, everyone in my family has long thick hair so this just was time consuming. It's affordable but the ceramic attracts any hair product you use and like glue it just stays. The ceramic also pulled out a lot of my hair. I couldn't buy this again it just wasn't worth the money and loss of my hair.
Alisa B.
Bronx, NY
Pretty good flat iron. It does the job although it takes more than three passes for my hair (I have very curly hair) you can usually find this iron on amazon or in target or walmart. I would recommend to someone who is on a budget and can't afford professional grade. Heats up quickly, but the max temperature I believe is only 410 (not that you should heat it any higher than that).
Sury V.
Queens Vlg, NY
Does this pull your hair?
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
Does anyone have this flat iron. do you like it. i have curly hair but like to straighten it sometimes. does it pull on your hair
Julie B.
What did you think of this flat-iron? Does it have temperature settings! Auto- turn off after so many minutes?