BY REMINGTON

Remington Wet 2 Dry 1 Inch Ceramic Hair Straightener Remington's Wet 2 Straight 1" Professional Hair Straightener, you can forget the hairdryer and get going in no time. This straightener allows you to straighten whether your hair is wet or dry with... see more...

Remington NEW Wet 2 Straight Ceramic Hair Straightener with 1
Remington NEW Wet 2 Straight Ceramic Hair Straightener with 1" Inch Ceramic Plates, All NEW Steam Vent Technology, Fast Heat Up & Swivel Cord
Monica L.
Mcdonough, Ga
I’ve had this flat iron for years and it has never given me problems, it has multiple settings and temperatures that you can easily adjust and it’s convenient for when you’re in a rush straight out the shower. I actually don’t use heat on my hair , it’s rare but when I was younger I used this thing everyday. It really does go wet to straight BUT your hair will smell so bad of burn ! Which is understandable! And it’s affordable so all in all it’s a recommended product
Sami W.
Dubuque, IA
Love this straightener! I've had it for 3.5 years now and it still works well. Heats up quickly and you can adjust the temperature (helpful because I have thin hair and I don't want to damage it too much). The cord is long enough that you don't feel anchored to the wall when you're trying to do your hair. Would recommend this product.

Amazon