Remington New Diamond Shine 2.25

Remington New Diamond Shine 2.25" Ceramic Flat Iron

BY REMINGTON

The wide plates of this flat iron from remington create more heat coverage for fast styling. Get salon shine with ceramic plates and high heat settings. This 1 ceramic flat iron helps you style quickly with wide coverage, while maintaining that smooth straight finish of ceramic plates. With a high temperature of 400 degrees and variable heat settings, you can control your look and make it last. This flat iron also offers a fast 30-second heat-up time and automatic shut off. see more...

Remington New Diamond Shine 2.25
Remington New Diamond Shine 2.25" Ceramic Flat Iron
Buy on Target
Christina C.
Christina C.
i really like this flat iron esp for the price! what a bargain compared to some of the other brands out there. i like that it does the job and has high temps. my hair is really thick and wavy so when i want it straight, it takes a little more heat to get the job done.
Channon D.
Channon D.
Love this. It's not even mine, I have a Revlon pro shine and i love that but this belongs to a friend and i like hers better.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Remington is another great brand for straighteners and curling irons. I own a few of these as well
Dorina B.
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
I have gotten this flat iron from Remington 2 times now. I had the first flat iron for 5+ years when I noticed it wasn't getting as hot as it used to (still worked well though!!) so I got another one. The product still hasn't let me down. It gets very hot and fast, stays hot and has a 30 minute timer so it shuts off it you forgot. It doesn't snag my hair and the larger width of the plates make straightening so much easier.
Sara Á.
Sara Á.
Waukesha, WI
I love how big the plates are for this flat iron. It's amazing how fast it heats up. It leaves my hairs soft and sunny. I bought from Target since my old one died. I'm so happy with my new purchase. It leaves my hair feeling so soft and smooth
Colleen B.
Colleen B.
Everything is perfect about this straightener other than the seams where the plate is attached still catch individual pieces of hair in the screws or something. I've never found a straightener that doesn't do this though, so it's unavoidable in my book - this one gets an A+!
Danazia C.
Danazia C.
Richmond, VA
My favorite brand of straightest ever. This has to be my favorite though. Glides on the hair really easily and heats up quickly. It is affordable, about $20. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't last as long as a higher end one. Lasts about a year maybe a little more.
Torie H.
Torie H.
This is a good flat iron it does the job that is supposed to do it makes my hair nice and sleek without all the prayers and keeps it straight for the rest of the day or use it about every three days and I would recommend it to others
Emily K.
Emily K.
Knoxville, TN
I currently own this straightener and love it! It heats up quickly & does a great job making my hair straight. This is one of my favorite brands when it comes to hair styling tools. I would recommend giving them a try.
Nina M.
Nina M.
Northridge , CA
This flat iron straightener is the best one I have ever used, it makes my hair straight in less than ten minutes and it heats up in less than 20 seconds! This product can be purchased at any local drugstore.