Remington New Diamond Shine 2.25

Remington New Diamond Shine 2.25" Ceramic Flat Iron

BY REMINGTON

The wide plates of this flat iron from remington create more heat coverage for fast styling. Get salon shine with ceramic plates and high heat settings. This 1 ceramic flat iron helps you style quickly with wide coverage, while maintaining that smooth straight finish of ceramic plates. With a high temperature of 400 degrees and variable heat settings, you can control your look and make it last. This flat iron also offers a fast 30-second heat-up time and automatic shut off. see more...

Remington New Diamond Shine 2.25
Remington New Diamond Shine 2.25" Ceramic Flat Iron
Buy on Target
Amanda B.
Mount Pleasant
Beauty Junkie Expert
Remington is my go to brand for hair stylers! Their hair straighteners are the best and they last for a long time! I bought mine at target and it won’t break your bank to buy one! I would definitely recommend to others :)
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have gotten this flat iron from Remington 2 times now. I had the first flat iron for 5+ years when I noticed it wasn't getting as hot as it used to (still worked well though!!) so I got another one. The product still hasn't let me down. It gets very hot and fast, stays hot and has a 30 minute timer so it shuts off it you forgot. It doesn't snag my hair and the larger width of the plates make straightening so much easier.
Sara Á.
Waukesha, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how big the plates are for this flat iron. It's amazing how fast it heats up. It leaves my hairs soft and sunny. I bought from Target since my old one died. I'm so happy with my new purchase. It leaves my hair feeling so soft and smooth
Fabiana G.
This is a Great flat iron for under $100. It gets very HOT so fast and you can control the temperature too! its better than some of thoose expensive brands also you can make some curls with this so I would recommend this buy to all the reviewers!!
Sarah H.
Independence, MO
Out of all the hair tools I've tried, Remington are my favorite. Not only are they great and hold up forever but they're not insanely expensive. I love my straightener and like it over my friend's CHI
Danazia C.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite brand of straightest ever. This has to be my favorite though. Glides on the hair really easily and heats up quickly. It is affordable, about $20. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't last as long as a higher end one. Lasts about a year maybe a little more.
Colleen B.
Everything is perfect about this straightener other than the seams where the plate is attached still catch individual pieces of hair in the screws or something. I've never found a straightener that doesn't do this though, so it's unavoidable in my book - this one gets an A+!
Torie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good flat iron it does the job that is supposed to do it makes my hair nice and sleek without all the prayers and keeps it straight for the rest of the day or use it about every three days and I would recommend it to others
Emily K.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I currently own this straightener and love it! It heats up quickly & does a great job making my hair straight. This is one of my favorite brands when it comes to hair styling tools. I would recommend giving them a try.
Alexis B.
Boca Raton, FL
Omg this hair straightener is heaven! It has 5 settings ranging from 360 to 450. It heats up in about a minute and so far my experience with it has been a positive one. It straightens the hair like no other!