Remington New Diamond Shine 1" Ceramic Flat Iron

Get a straight shine look with this 1 ceramic flat iron from remington. High temperature and adjustable heat settings give you style control for a smooth finish. With 1 ceramic plates and 400 degree high heat, keep hair sleek and straight all day. You can style for your hair type with 30 adjustable heat settings. The flat iron also offers a fast 30-second heat-up time and automatic shut-off.

Does this come in any other colors or just pink?
Shuts off after 30 seconds Am I doing something wrong? The first time I used it was fantastic. The next time, I had to keep turning it back on every 30 seconds. This is the second brand in a week that has done this to me. What am I doing wrong?!?!
Start your review of Remington New Diamond Shine 1" Ceramic Flat Iron!
My hair is naturally curly and when I wanted to be flat and straight this is what I use the Remington flat iron it heats up very quickly it doesn't take a long time to straighten my hair yes I do recommend this product I use it all the time
Endwell , NY
This is my trusty straightener that I have had forever! Just recently I realized it has a lock feature on the end! Life changing! It heats up quick, runs through my hair (thin, course texture) without any trouble and doubles as an amazing curling iron! This even worked well when my hair was a short bob! Favorite straightener!
kingston
I have had this straightening iron for about 6 years now it still works very good it gets hair pin straight and does what it should I’ve used it a lot through the years it’s a good product I do recommend this to others Remington New Diamond Shine 1" Ceramic Flat Iron
Jonesboro, AR
Not my favorite straightener. I have naturally board straight hair and I find that this tool pulls my hair and doesn’t do much. I have to go over a piece a few times before it’s straight to my standard. I do like the varying temperatures though and how quick it heats up!
Lineville , AL
Love this straighter. I bought this 5 years ago and it’s still going strong. Love the digital heat display and the way I can use it not only for flat ironing but curling my hair as well. It was also a great price especially since it compares to higher end brands.
Lakewood, WA
I like this flat iron. I have had it for a year after my old one finally died after 13 years of use. This one is amazing .it heats up super quick. Gives a nice straighten look or you can do a quick curl. Easy to use and temp controls are just simple buttons. Choose how hot you want it.
South Bay, FL
This flat iron is pretty good. It does the job. I let it get hot while it's locked and I find that it works better when I do that. I have c4 hair and it straightens pretty well. I would recommend it but it's not my 1st choice for a flat iron.
Excellent product for the price. I tend to use this one more when traveling and leave my expensive one at home. It heats up fast and to a high temp and gets the job done quickly. I do prefer my babyliss iron but this a great cheap one!
Lincoln, RI
the best straightener i have ever had! Better than the chi! i have had it for years still works as good as the day i bought it! doesnt pull my hair. has an automatic shut off in case you forget and leave it on. Heats up in 60 seconds!  and multiple heat settings!
Xenia, OH
sometimes its like it doesnt heat up enough or that it doesn't want to straighten my hair, I have to go over it quite a few times for it to stay straight. a tip would be to let it heat up completely before you straighten or it will stop heating halfway through.