Remington New Diamond Shine 1" Ceramic Flat Iron

BY REMINGTON #91 in Hair Straighteners

Get a straight shine look with this 1 ceramic flat iron from remington. High temperature and adjustable heat settings give you style control for a smooth finish. With 1 ceramic plates and 400 degree high heat, keep hair sleek and straight all day. You can style for your hair type with 30 adjustable heat settings. The flat iron also offers a fast 30-second heat-up time and automatic shut-off. see more...

Remington New Diamond Shine 1
Remington New Diamond Shine 1" Ceramic Flat Iron
Sushma S.
Anderson, IN
This is my go to straightener. I’ve never dabbled in any of the high end products, but this one does he job for me. It heats evenly, works great, makes my hair shiny. It’s versatile too; the 1” can be used to straighten or to do loose waves or even tighter curls. This item is very affordable, sometimes even 10 bucks on amazon during lightening deals and lasts years. Highly recommend
Jamie O.
Brewer, ME
I have had this straightener for over 3 years and love it! I always thought you had to buy a super expensive one to have straight hair but this one is perfect! The price is great and it lasts long and works amazing!
Fanny N.
Fort Worth, TX
I love that you get to adjust the temperature in digital increments instead of just a small button on the side that amps up the heat or lowers without telling you the temperature. My hair used to be bleached blonde, and using other straighteners sometimes snapped it off if it was too hot.
Samantha R.
La Puente, CA
I've had my diamond shine flat on for about 2 years. I have thick, frizzy, wavy hair, and I use it to define my waves. Yes, I use a flat iron for waves. It works perfectly. Even after a few drops off my counter. I'd buy it saga in. I mean, I do use it after every wash of my hair.
nataliekumar ૐ.
Norcross, GA
I have had this straightener for about 4 years!! And I love it! I’ll keep purchasing the same one for the rest of my life haha! It does the job and I haven’t had any issues with it
andrea E.
Jersey City, NJ
I found this beauty for under 20 bucks at target and its the best cheap hair styler ive ever used ever!! It has different settings that go up to 410 °f which however i wouldnt reccomend using it with out a heat protector!
cchs '.
I bought this straightener at Target for a cheap price. I was definitely satisfied. I was trying to find a good straightener, but for a cheap price at the same time. I read some reviews online and decided to buy this. I love it so much. I recommend it!
Ty-jaria j.
These are my fav !!!! These flat irons leaves me hair so soft and silky, sometimes i don’t believe i did my own hair. You can purchase these flat irons at walmart where i got mine, hurry !
Rosa E.
Indianapolis, IN
I have had this straightener for a while now, and I love it! It leave my hair silky even without extra product, and it gets super hot, so it doesn't take me a long time to get my hair as straight as I want it.
Jessica L.
Bridgewater, NY
Absolutely love this. I have really long curly hair and I've tried ever beand there is. This one was cheap and took what used to be 2hrs to dowith shoulder length hair to less than an hour with middle of the back length hair. I love how it has the screen to show you it's hearing up and the heat it's at. The only thing I didn't care for was the saftey feature that shuts it off after awhile. Could be a little bit longer bc I usually don't notice its off. And I love how it makesmy hair smooth and polished. No you aways or frizzyness and it stays like that till my hair gets wet.
Kristen O.
Mankato, MN
Shuts off after 30 seconds Am I doing something wrong? The first time I used it was fantastic. The next time, I had to keep turning it back on every 30 seconds. This is the second brand in a week that has done this to me. What am I doing wrong?!?!
Jessica L.
Bridgewater, NY
Does this come in any other colors or just pink?