Remington New Diamond Shine 1" Ceramic Flat Iron

BY REMINGTON

Get a straight shine look with this 1 ceramic flat iron from remington. High temperature and adjustable heat settings give you style control for a smooth finish. With 1 ceramic plates and 400 degree high heat, keep hair sleek and straight all day. You can style for your hair type with 30 adjustable heat settings. The flat iron also offers a fast 30-second heat-up time and automatic shut-off. see more...

Remington New Diamond Shine 1
Remington New Diamond Shine 1" Ceramic Flat Iron
Sushma S.
Anderson, IN
This is my go to straightener. I’ve never dabbled in any of the high end products, but this one does he job for me. It heats evenly, works great, makes my hair shiny. It’s versatile too; the 1” can be used to straighten or to do loose waves or even tighter curls. This item is very affordable, sometimes even 10 bucks on amazon during lightening deals and lasts years. Highly recommend
Hanna D.
Kermit
I love this straighter it’s great with hair it thins my hair out it’s great my sister n law has one of these I’m a repeat user of these first time my straighter broke my the 2nd one has done great I would buy it over again
Fanny N.
Fort Worth, TX
I love that you get to adjust the temperature in digital increments instead of just a small button on the side that amps up the heat or lowers without telling you the temperature. My hair used to be bleached blonde, and using other straighteners sometimes snapped it off if it was too hot.
Samantha R.
La Puente, CA
I've had my diamond shine flat on for about 2 years. I have thick, frizzy, wavy hair, and I use it to define my waves. Yes, I use a flat iron for waves. It works perfectly. Even after a few drops off my counter. I'd buy it saga in. I mean, I do use it after every wash of my hair.
cchs '.
I bought this straightener at Target for a cheap price. I was definitely satisfied. I was trying to find a good straightener, but for a cheap price at the same time. I read some reviews online and decided to buy this. I love it so much. I recommend it!
Rosa E.
Indianapolis, IN
I have had this straightener for a while now, and I love it! It leave my hair silky even without extra product, and it gets super hot, so it doesn't take me a long time to get my hair as straight as I want it.
Jessica L.
Bridgewater, NY
Absolutely love this. I have really long curly hair and I've tried ever beand there is. This one was cheap and took what used to be 2hrs to dowith shoulder length hair to less than an hour with middle of the back length hair. I love how it has the screen to show you it's hearing up and the heat it's at. The only thing I didn't care for was the saftey feature that shuts it off after awhile. Could be a little bit longer bc I usually don't notice its off. And I love how it makesmy hair smooth and polished. No you aways or frizzyness and it stays like that till my hair gets wet.
Vanessa N.
Orland, CA
Okay so I bought this while on vacation. I forgot to pack my own. I was pretty please with how cute it was the packaging pulled me in. I bought it at a CVS and it was around $20 or so. Let me tell you, I will not buy this again. As soon as I plugged it in, it began to heat up very quick, but it was wayyy too hot. Mind you I put the first level. It over heated in a matter of 10 minutes and then shut off completely. didnt turn on ever again. It's very cheaply made. And it felt plastic. Save your hair. Don't use this.
Jimena A.
This hair straightener works very well I got it at target for very cheapnit was around $15!! So for the price it works very well. The only con is that it smells like burnt rubber for the first few weeks or socof using it. I don't find that it damages my hair but then again I do use it at the lowest temperature because I only use the iron to straighten my baby hairs so I would recommend this if you are only looking to straighten small amounts of hair because it is pretty thin width wise
Molly B.
Dillon, CO
I've had this straightener for years and I absolutely love it. I got it at target. It's cheap, It heats up quickly, and it has a setting where it turns off after so many minutes so I never have to worry about accidentally leaving it on. It could be a bit bigger but that doesn't stop it from being amazing!
Kristen O.
Mankato, MN
Shuts off after 30 seconds Am I doing something wrong? The first time I used it was fantastic. The next time, I had to keep turning it back on every 30 seconds. This is the second brand in a week that has done this to me. What am I doing wrong?!?!
Jessica L.
Bridgewater, NY
Does this come in any other colors or just pink?