Remington New Diamond Shine 1" Ceramic Flat Iron

Get a straight shine look with this 1 ceramic flat iron from remington. High temperature and adjustable heat settings give you style control for a smooth finish. With 1 ceramic plates and 400 degree high heat, keep hair sleek and straight all day. You can style for your hair type with 30 adjustable heat settings. The flat iron also offers a fast 30-second heat-up time and automatic shut-off.

Does this come in any other colors or just pink?
Shuts off after 30 seconds Am I doing something wrong? The first time I used it was fantastic. The next time, I had to keep turning it back on every 30 seconds. This is the second brand in a week that has done this to me. What am I doing wrong?!?!
Start your review of Remington New Diamond Shine 1" Ceramic Flat Iron!
Lakewood, WA
I like this flat iron. I have had it for a year after my old one finally died after 13 years of use. This one is amazing .it heats up super quick. Gives a nice straighten look or you can do a quick curl. Easy to use and temp controls are just simple buttons. Choose how hot you want it.
South Bay, FL
This flat iron is pretty good. It does the job. I let it get hot while it's locked and I find that it works better when I do that. I have c4 hair and it straightens pretty well. I would recommend it but it's not my 1st choice for a flat iron.
Excellent product for the price. I tend to use this one more when traveling and leave my expensive one at home. It heats up fast and to a high temp and gets the job done quickly. I do prefer my babyliss iron but this a great cheap one!
Lincoln, RI
the best straightener i have ever had! Better than the chi! i have had it for years still works as good as the day i bought it! doesnt pull my hair. has an automatic shut off in case you forget and leave it on. Heats up in 60 seconds!  and multiple heat settings!
Xenia, OH
sometimes its like it doesnt heat up enough or that it doesn't want to straighten my hair, I have to go over it quite a few times for it to stay straight. a tip would be to let it heat up completely before you straighten or it will stop heating halfway through.
Hacienda Hts, CA
The remington new diamond straightener is okay. I've been using it for a few years now and I have to go over a piece several times until it's straight. It also doesn't work that well for curling hair. I would recommend if your hair is already straight.
Pittsburgh
I looooooveee this one too, it works perfectly for me it has choices of temperatures, it’s a ceramic iron and that’s what I was looking for. It’s affordable as well. It doesn’t damage my hair at all. I think it’s perfect and for a really good price.
Los Angeles, CA
I freakin love this straightener it does my hair so quick I also curl my hair with this I use it every day I absolutely love it I’ve had mine for about 5 years and it still works and looks brand new I would definitely recommend it!!
Gainesville Georgia
Works amazing. My hair used to take almost an hour to straighten it takes me thirty minutes now. Heats up very quick and straightens very easily. Doesn’t make your hair frizzy and doesn’t rip out your hair like other straighteners.
Hoffman Est, IL
super affordable i purchased at target for $19 but works amazing it heats up fast and straightens in one go works for tons of different hair types way more affordable than others that can be up to $200