Remington Nanosilver Slim Plate Straightener, 1

Remington Nanosilver Slim Plate Straightener, 1"

BY REMINGTON

• Hey guys, i have never used a Nanosilver Slim Plate so can you te...1 Answers
Remington Nanosilver Slim Plate Straightener, 1
Remington Nanosilver Slim Plate Straightener, 1"
Lissesh M.
Miami, Florida
Is my favorite beauty product for hair,it leave you totally straight hair and natural shine.
Daniel H.
Seattle
This flat iron is perfect! I use it for straightening, curling, and creating waves. I like that there is nothing at under the bottom of the plates for hair to get caught in. This flat iron is also very durable an easy to use and wild be great for anyone just starting to se heat tools in their hair.
Maura P.
Doesn't fry my hair off but leaves my wavy hair perfectly straight. And on the right setting it keeps the volume too unlike other straighteners that leave my hair flat and practically limp, sticking to my head. I've gone through multiple Remington straighteners but this one is defiantly my favorite.
Madison R.
Delray Beach
Best hair straightener I've ever owned. I used to spend countless amounts on the most expensive brands only to find out that my hair will only stay straight when I use this one! I love it. Found it at target for only 29.99.
Sara T.
Warrington, PA
I have thin hair that has a slight wave to it. When I'm looking to "straighten" my hair I have found a true love for this product. It's amazing and has a low heat setting for my hair. I've owned it for 5 years and have never had to replace it due to it not heating up. It was more than a conair at the time of purchase but it was worth it! I've literally had it way beyond its predicted life. The day it dies will be a sad day for me.
Marjorie A.
Weston, FL
i love reminton´s flat iron and curlers, my hair feels soft and shiny i really like it, just make sure you have dried your hair really good before use it because if it is kinda moist it can burn it. i got mine at walmart, the only downside is te cable..i wish it would be a little stronger
Rae B.
Huntington, WV
This is a great straighter if you have thin hair. It is a super slim straightner, it does get hot, but not hot enough in opinion to do thicker hair. But it is perfect for thinner hair. It's not expensive, and can be kept in smaller out of the way places.
Sheri K.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Wasn't a bad straightener. I had to have it on the highest heat for it to work on my hair though and my hair didn't hold very well. But it was a great straightener to start out with.
Julie N.
Hodgenville , KY
Love this straighter! Perfect for straightening or making curls! It's super lightweight and easy to use. I love that the cord rotates and doesn't tangle. And the temperature adjustment is in the perfect spot to not hit it
Alex H.
Frederick, MD
My very first flat iron that continues to stay in my top 5 flat iron list! Smooth on hair, easy to use, gentle, and easy to maneuver. I even curled my hair with this flat iron and it created a style that lady all day.
Tsvetalina A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hey guys, i have never used a Nanosilver Slim Plate so can you tell me what is the difference between tourmaline one and these?