BeautyHair Styling ToolsRemington
Mid-Size Hair Dryer in Exclusive Design with Ionic + Ceramic Technology

Beautiful designs for gorgeous hairstyles! The Remington® Mid-Size Hair Dryer features an exclusive design - no two dryers are exactly the same - and powerful styling features. The 1875 watts max power motor produces strong airflow that dries hair fast. Three heat settings and two speeds let you find the best performance for your hair, and the cool shot button locks in your gorgeous style. The included concentrator attachment makes it easy to straighten hair while it dries.

But does it really? Less frizz?
Where can I get this hair dryer?
Does this come in another color?
Start your review of Remington Mid-Size Hair Dryer in Exclusive Design with Ionic + Ceramic Technology!
Product Highlights
I use a blow dryer daily with my round rush and depending how short my hair is, I generally use it for 15-20 minutes.in reviews
I bought this hair dryer for myself to take to college and I love it!in reviews
The blow dryer works really good Ilove it.It dries your hair preety fast I would prefer this one over any other onein reviews
Whenever i dry my hair using this Remington ceramic dryer it doesn't take very on to dry my hair and I have very thick hair.in reviews
Samantha Y.
Altoona
Best dryer. It is the only one I use and actually dries my thick, water holding hair. Mine also came with a diffuser that I use in my wavy/curly hair. There are multiple settings and I will not buy another brand. Super affordable.
Tracy Y.
Campbellsvlle, KY
This was actually given to me and I love it. Works good. I don't know that I would go so far as to purchase it but I've enjoyed using it
Carmen G.
Dalton, GA
#itsourparty siempre y a donde quiera q vaya mi cabello debe estar impecable y bien cuidado #itsourparty#hairlove
Palav D.
San Jose, CA
I’ve been using Remington since a long time now and am quite happy with the results on an everyday basis. However, I’m wanting to switch to something more hair damage friendly to be able to recover from my hair loss issues lately
Mareike L.
Puts all other straighteners to shame! Easy to use and maneuver through hair. Has cut getting ready in half with quick heating and handling
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
Works fair enough. Drys hair really quick you dont have to wait a lot for it to dry up. Easy to use at all times.
Kassidy W.
Wauchula, FL
I love this hairdryer!! The best one out there in my opinion.. It gets hot when you need it to or cold.. It's better if you separate your hair when blow drying..
Ashley C.
Remington Mid-Size Hair Dryer in Exclusive Design with Ionic + Ceramic Technology uploaded by Ashley C.
I've had this hair dryer for almost two years now, and it's starting to go on the fritz a little, but it's still a great hair dryer for the price; I paid about $13. Three heat settings and a cool shot button make for easy, quick drying. It comes with at least one attachment, the funnel like one that filters heat in one spot as opposed to all over. I expected a cheap hair dryer to last me maybe six months, but I've been pleasantly surprised this one has lasted so long. I use it on low heat only, and it at some times runs slightly cold- I'll continue to use it until it completely conks out, then I'll go back to my other Remington.
Taylor M.
Gaffney, SC
Ive had my hair dryer for a good while now and its still working like it did day one. It was only like 10-15$ and its the best money ive spent!
amber A.
Mount Airy, NC
Best dryer ever. Doesnt fry my hair like other dryers. Does,t get extremely hot. Light and,easy to use.