Remington MB4040 Precision Power Mustache & Beard Trimmer uploaded by Andrés V.Remington MB4040 Precision Power Mustache & Beard Trimmer uploaded by Lindsay W.

BY REMINGTON #1 in Trimmers & Clippers

Remington Precision Power Mustache & Beard Trimmer: 9 length settings with zoom wheel Maximum power Extreme precision 3 precision ground blades Titanium-coated, self-sharpening blades 3 attachment blades: beard, goatee and stubble Cordless use with up to 120-minute run time see more...

• Is this one worth buying/work really well? My boyfriend wants one...9 Answers
  • Is this product rechargeable?1 Answers
  • Why is this so expensive, I can get barbering ones for half the ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jason C.
I like this product. Not only does it do a good job, but the battery actually last quite a long time. This product is very cheap as compared to its competitors, but it is surprisingly enough a higher quality than i thought it would be. Sometime I give myself a haircut with this.
Joshua B.
Jackson, MS
I mean I love the color of this trimmer you can never go wrong with black also the blade is super super super super sharp and it get the business done it is very affective and I would use every time I didn't wanna go to the barbershop and wait for long drawn hours.
Kara C.
My husband uses this at least a couple times a month to stay groomed. He trims his beard and sometimes touches up around his neck between hair cuts if necessary. We have had it for years and it still works as good as new.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
This works really well for trimming a beard or mustache. My boyfriend loves this product. We bought this at TJ Maxx and he absolutely loves how well it works. It has great precision and he is very satisfied!
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
Both this for my dad he loved it because it was light weight easy too use I got it at bed bath beyond it's very good quality reasonable priced nice chic design this one is a winner I would say buy it
Courtney W.
Bought this for my husband at Kohls. Wasn't sure of the quality since it was reasonable-about 59.00. However, my husband said it's great! The quality is great and highly recommended.
Briana J.
My fiancé has this trimmer and it works really well, he uses it anytime he needs to trim his beard. It comes with a bunch of attachments and was really reasonably priced
Michael S.
San jose, CA
I like this shaver. The attachments are great. The only down side is the battery doesn't last very long. Comes with all the accessories needed to clean the shaver
Christina E.
This is a great tool to use for men with facial hair. It helps to keep it the length you'd prefer as ell as keeping all the hairs in line and looking sharp.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
I use this to line up my husband's edges in between hair cuts. We've had ours for a few years now, and it still works like a charm.
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
Is this worth the price? And is it a good tool to use for a man that keeps a beard and mustache just to maintain nicely?
Kevin L.
Would this be a good present for my dad
Andrea C.
Is this one worth buying/work really well? My boyfriend wants one and I don't know much about these lol
Chad M.
Lexington, KY
Is this powerful enough to use when cutting your hair?
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
Master Groomer Expert
What accessories does this come with?