Remington MB4040 Precision Power Mustache & Beard Trimmer uploaded by Lindsay W.Remington MB4040 Precision Power Mustache & Beard Trimmer uploaded by Andrés V.

BY REMINGTON #1 in Trimmers & Clippers

Remington Precision Power Mustache & Beard Trimmer: 9 length settings with zoom wheel Maximum power Extreme precision 3 precision ground blades Titanium-coated, self-sharpening blades 3 attachment blades: beard, goatee and stubble Cordless use with up to 120-minute run time see more...

• Is this one worth buying/work really well? My boyfriend wants one a...9 Answers
  • Why is this so expensive, I can get barbering ones for half the pr...3 Answers
  • Is this powerful enough to use when cutting your hair?6 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Jason C.
Jason C.
I like this product. Not only does it do a good job, but the battery actually last quite a long time. This product is very cheap as compared to its competitors, but it is surprisingly enough a higher quality than i thought it would be. Sometime I give myself a haircut with this.
Joshua B.
Joshua B.
Jackson, MS
I mean I love the color of this trimmer you can never go wrong with black also the blade is super super super super sharp and it get the business done it is very affective and I would use every time I didn't wanna go to the barbershop and wait for long drawn hours.
Kara C.
Kara C.
My husband uses this at least a couple times a month to stay groomed. He trims his beard and sometimes touches up around his neck between hair cuts if necessary. We have had it for years and it still works as good as new.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
This works really well for trimming a beard or mustache. My boyfriend loves this product. We bought this at TJ Maxx and he absolutely loves how well it works. It has great precision and he is very satisfied!
Lori F.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
Both this for my dad he loved it because it was light weight easy too use I got it at bed bath beyond it's very good quality reasonable priced nice chic design this one is a winner I would say buy it
Amy D.
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN
This trimmer is great...it can be bought a a low price and has decent quality...my husband has had his for about 2 years now and hasn't had any issues with it..it works great and gets the job done!
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Charleston, WV
My husband loves this beard trimmer! It's battery operated and chargeable. It also has different length settings for better precision. This particular trimmer is convenient and gets the job done!
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Bought this for my husband at Kohls. Wasn't sure of the quality since it was reasonable-about 59.00. However, my husband said it's great! The quality is great and highly recommended.
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
My boyfriend loves this trimmer. Comes with all the attachments a man needs. The battery doesn't last long, is the only downfall. The quality of this product is worth the price.
Briana J.
Briana J.
Master Groomer Expert
My fiancé has this trimmer and it works really well, he uses it anytime he needs to trim his beard. It comes with a bunch of attachments and was really reasonably priced
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
Is this worth the price? And is it a good tool to use for a man that keeps a beard and mustache just to maintain nicely?
Kevin L.
Kevin L.
Would this be a good present for my dad
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Is this one worth buying/work really well? My boyfriend wants one and I don't know much about these lol
Chad M.
Chad M.
Lexington, KY
Is this powerful enough to use when cutting your hair?
Jack L.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
Master Groomer Expert
What accessories does this come with?