Remington MB4040 Precision Power Mustache & Beard Trimmer

Remington Precision Power Mustache & Beard Trimmer: 9 length settings with zoom wheel Maximum power Extreme precision 3 precision ground blades Titanium-coated, self-sharpening blades 3 attachment blades: beard, goatee and stubble Cordless use with up to 120-minute run time

How good is this trimmer at different depths and what’s the shortest/longest it can cut with the adjustable head attachment on it?
What is the best hair clipper for making designs on the head?
Start your review of Remington MB4040 Precision Power Mustache & Beard Trimmer!
San Antonio, TX
This is good. I like to use it to line myself up and it works just as fine.
This is good. I like to use it to line myself up and it works just as fine.
Glendale, CA
1,027 reviews
My friend loves this trimmer and always makes me trim his beard for him (he's lazy). I don't have much experience with trimmers but it was really easy to use and worked effectively. He also mentioned that he only paid about $20 for it. I recommend it!
Gatineau, QC
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Love the Remington line of beard trimmers, keeps me looking stylish and sleek on all my dates. I wouldn’t improve a darn thing, it’s extremely effective in keeping you looking sharp. Would definitely buy again for a friend or loved none!
Bridgeport
My boyfriend has also purchased this trimmer before and he really liked it as well! It also comes with different guards for it so that is always a nice bonus! It is a lot like the wahl trimmer to do either one would be a great choice!
Manchester, NH
This is a very good trimmer I like the adjustable size guard. It was a little expensive but worth the money. Do you only issue I have with it is sometimes when I don’t use the guard it does catch and causes some nicks.
Purchased at: Amazon
I got this for my son to trim up . It’s a great easy to use trimmer at a great price . Plenty of different tips that comes with it for cutting different ways or types
Denver, CO
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great for down under if you go for too long, it was cheap I got mine from Walgreens for like $20 on sale. I don’t use it often but whenever I let myself go for a while or I feel like I just need a good clean up I’ll bring this baby out.
Fountain , CO
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I think men should come with this built in! It feels nice in my hand and gives me the clean, professional look I love when I let my shadow show through. My market is closed on this on, I gotta have this in my arsenal.
Sweet home, OR
I bought this for my husband and he uses it every time he needs to shave. It’s a great trimmer and really works. Very effective. Not too expensive. Gets the job done. I’d recommend to everyone. Friends and family.
agadir
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Mr. Director : It is a great honor for me to present to you my image as an advertising photographer who can work with you to provide a good image of the product at no cost and thanks.