Remington MB4040 Precision Power Mustache & Beard Trimmer uploaded by Lindsay W.Remington MB4040 Precision Power Mustache & Beard Trimmer uploaded by Andrés V.

BY REMINGTON #1 in Trimmers & Clippers

Remington Precision Power Mustache & Beard Trimmer: 9 length settings with zoom wheel Maximum power Extreme precision 3 precision ground blades Titanium-coated, self-sharpening blades 3 attachment blades: beard, goatee and stubble Cordless use with up to 120-minute run time see more...

• Is this one worth buying/work really well? My boyfriend w...9 Answers
  • Is this product rechargeable?1 Answers
  • Why is this so expensive, I can get barbering ones for h...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Karina M.
Newberg, OR
I bought this at christmas time at walmart for my husband. He really enjoys it! It came with a few different tips for different desired lengths also. The chord is also long so if you have to leave it plugged in for use, you wont strangle or clothesline yourself.
Maria L.
Ukiah, CA
My fiancé uses this to shave his face and it works great never leaves him with bumps or a rash on his face just great smooth skin. The price is very reasonable and it comes with a nice clipper I am very satisfied with this.
Lisa M.
Clearfield, PA
Bought for my husband, it’s so useful and handy to pack to take places. Price wasn’t bad either. Overall good product for a good price, I highly recommend this product to men that need trimming from time to time.
Samantha T.
I bought this for my husband probably a year and a half, 2 years ago. It's still sharp, the battery holds up well, lightweight for quick use... Definitely worth the investment.
Stevie R.
Joplin
My husband uses this and loves it. Even works on really thick hair. The charge on it lasts forever, and they're super easy to clean. Super effective for lots of facial hair.
Jason C.
I like this product. Not only does it do a good job, but the battery actually last quite a long time. This product is very cheap as compared to its competitors, but it is surprisingly enough a higher quality than i thought it would be. Sometime I give myself a haircut with this.
Kara C.
My husband uses this at least a couple times a month to stay groomed. He trims his beard and sometimes touches up around his neck between hair cuts if necessary. We have had it for years and it still works as good as new.
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
This trimmer is great...it can be bought a a low price and has decent quality...my husband has had his for about 2 years now and hasn't had any issues with it..it works great and gets the job done!
Courtney G.
Evansville, IN
Bought this for my husband at Kohls. Wasn't sure of the quality since it was reasonable-about 59.00. However, my husband said it's great! The quality is great and highly recommended.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
This works really well for trimming a beard or mustache. My boyfriend loves this product. We bought this at TJ Maxx and he absolutely loves how well it works. It has great precision and he is very satisfied!
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
Is this worth the price? And is it a good tool to use for a man that keeps a beard and mustache just to maintain nicely?
Kevin L.
Would this be a good present for my dad
Andrea C.
Is this one worth buying/work really well? My boyfriend wants one and I don't know much about these lol
Chad M.
Lexington, KY
Is this powerful enough to use when cutting your hair?
Jack L.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
What accessories does this come with?