BY REMINGTON

Remington Mustache & Beard Rechargeable MB4020 Trimmer: Titanium coated blades are strong, durable and long-lasting Beard trimmer blade has wider teeth for powering through thick facial hair Goatee trimmer blade is a detail blade for trimming in tight spots Nine lock-in length settings for a variety of trimming lengths Quick-release blade system easily changes the blades Cord-free use: 40 minutes of cordless runtime see more...

Loren K.
I use this to trim my bikini area and it works great! I love that it's rechargeable so I don't have to worry about replacing batteries. the guard is a lifesaver and helps avoid mishaps. purchased at walmart almost 4 years ago and still going strong.
Lang H.
Dorchester, MA
This sucker has stuck with me, and I have coarse hair. Whenever I think it's given up, it's just the battery that needs replacing. It cleans easily enough, and I've never oiled it, after 3 years. That's a solid trimmer, to me.
Airius H.
My fiancé bought this to keep his facial hair trimmed up for work. I love it because he could keep his facial neat and he was pleased because he could keep his facial hair!
Mishna C.
Delaware City, DE
Waso a good shaver. Last a long time and did its job digiantly. Want water proof which would have been nice but still did its job. Was reasonably priced and came with several shave head options
April h.
Louisville, TN
My husband has this trimmer and it does a great job. He loves it and he's had it for heard so it was a great purchase. Great quality product and would definitely purchase again as well as recommend to others.
Maria Q.
Mi novio tiene este recortador y hace un gran trabajo. Él lo ama y lo ha tenido para oído por lo que fue una gran compra. Gran producto de calidad y definitivamente comprar de nuevo, así como recomendar a los demás.
Chelsea w.
Great trimmer. Cordless which is nice for travel. Easy to pack if you travel a lot. Comes with multiple blade lengths. Easy to clean.
Brandi M.
Weaverville, NC
This the only brand of electric shaver my husband will use. It charges quickly and blade size change is so easy to switch.
Gerald B.
Jamestown, PA
I use this to keep my beard in check and to keep looking clean between hair cuts. it works good and is pretty easy to clean
Brittany J.
My boyfriend uses this to trim his goatee. I love the fact that it's cordless and the fact that it has multiple lengths.
Maria Q.
alguien mas ausado esta maquina ?