BY REMINGTON

Janae L.
Crosby, TX
I am a women and I bought one for myself when I kept  grabbing my husband's  trimmer. It works really well and holds a charge for a very long time. Would recommend it to any women who is looking for a good trimmer.
Stephanie S.
These work really well for the first few months, (this is with minimal use, once every two weeks) then the batteries start giving out. Once they start giving out, you can't get enough power to last through an entire heard trim, and when clippers aren't working at 100% they start PULLING hairs out.

You can't even use it while it's plugged in to help your chances. Same slow/low speed while clipping. Because we don't want to purchase hey few months, we try to charge overnight before use and work quickly....
Angela a.
Husband got one for Christmas and he really really loves this product he uses it weekly. He had another Brands and it recently just broke so he likes this one really well
Tara M.
I bought foe my husband. He didn't like it as much as he thought he would. So we found some Schick razors that have battery powered trimmers on one end and a razor on the other. We both use that because it seems to work the best and you can keep it in the shower because it's waterproof. No messing with recharging
Paul K.
Christmas, FL
Does a good job of keeping facial hair at whatever length you'd like. Length adjustment handled by a dial on the back of the unit. I was afraid of that the position of the dial might lend itself to accidental changes while in use, but no problems with through many uses thus far. Battery life is great, but when it does die in the middle of trimming it tends to pull a few hairs.
Madelyn H.
Appleton , Wi
My husband had this. Figured I would try for some grooming. It was ok not horrible not great. Not something I would say I'd have to have but not a bad idea to around just in case, since you never know!
Aileen T.
Lebanon, KY
Not sure if this is the exact one that we use, but I do like the Remington trimmer to keep my mustache hair. I am 60 yrs. old and it is a problem for me. My husband also uses it on a regular basis for his mustache. It is a little difficult to keep clean, but it does the job we need it to do. I would probably replace it with another one when this one gives out because it works for both of us.
Chris H.
Lexington, KY
I've used lots of different beard trimmers in the past and have never found one to stay sharp and last as long as this one has
Jeannette X.
Minneapolis, MN
This is what my husband buys and has asked me to use to help him groom with. Not too loud and I feel comfortable using it.
Sophia D.
I use this to trim my eyebrows as they grow in really curly. I like it! It works really well. It is very loud though.