BY REMINGTON

The Remington Max Comfort Hair Dryer is designed for smooth performance every time you dry and style your hair. The ergonomically engineered design features a textured grip handle for comfort and a lightweight 1875 watts max power motor. Advanced... see more...

Hannah B.
Knoxville, TN
I bought this from Amazon.com recently, because my last Walmart hairdryer broke. I feel like this dried my hair fairly quickly, even with the diffuser on. The diffuser worked great. And I loved having the option to make the fan faster AND three heat settings- as well as the cool setting. So far I’m really happy with it.
Nicole C.
Sharpsville, PA
I have had this hair dryer for a few years now and with a few girls in the home it has had its share of use! It wasn’t to expensive! I have flat hair and it helps improve my volume! I will buy this again! It has lasted longer then any other one I’ve had!
Blayre v.
Weatherford
Perfect temp control! The only problem I had was with the cord. After wrapping it to many times the wires shorted out.
Holly W.
It's a hair dryer. It dries the hair. I've used Remington dryers for many, many years and they've all been good.
Jocelina S.
I really like this hair dryer because it doesn't damage my hair as much as a lot of hair dryers do.
Samantha M.
Bensalem , PA
My hair is very thick but this hair dryer is so great it dries so quickly! Definitely worth buying.
Sumer H.
Great hair dryer! Has a lot of power and very useful when you’re in a hurry! But does not damage
Kendall M.
Aurora, CO
Purchased at: Target
My absolute favorite hair dryer because it allows you to put multiple heads on it but each one is just as powerful and gets the job done. It’s definitely affordable and I would recommend to others, especially if you have hair that is hard to dry.
member-5e6d1
I love Remington products I use curling wond also there hair straighteners I swear by there products also they cost a bit but worth every penny I've had my hair dryer two years now it's perfect x
Salma H.
Bradford
This hairdryer is absolute great for my hair easy to use and so quick to dry my hair.

It is very afforable and not very much expensive.  My hair type is curly and fizzy hair.

Am very satisfied with this hair dryer and woulf definitely recommend to others.

Walmart