BY REMINGTON #64 in Curling Irons

Remington Salon Collection Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand: Patent pending ceramic pearl technology for the smoothest salon finish ever 1" to 1 1/2" styling wand to create a variety of styles 410AoF salon high heat

Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1
Cecilia M.
I used to make curls with my flat iron but I've notice that the curl didn't hold on all day so I decide to get one if these to see if I would see a difference. Yes, it works. It is a great curler. Easy and fast ti make curls and they stay all day. I bought mi e at ULTA. I was lucky enough to get mine during a special sale so I saved $20dlls. I'm very happy with my purchase. I use it almost every day.
Nallely U.
National City, CA
I like it but don't love it. I have really straight hair and for my hair due to stay long I have to put like tons of hairspray which I hate and makes it non natural. My hair due stays up until like an hour with this curling machine with little hairspray. Would I buy it again probably not but it is at a great cost at target. Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2"
Cassondra C.
I've had this curling wand for about 7 or 8 years and it still works amazing. I love the wand over a regular curling iron because it allows me to customize the style and avoid a crease. At first this was definitely hard to get a hang of, especially without burning myself, however now I'm a pro and can do my hair so quickly. I have wavy hair nearly down to my low back and to just add a few curls or curl my whole head it works great!
Christina C.
Owensboro, KY
This curling wand is amazing. It's lightweight, so your arms don't get tired of holding it. It heats up in just 60 seconds so hardly any wait time to get started. Very easy to use, the cord has a swivel so the cord won't get caught up around your arm or head. It's very easy to adjust the temperature setting. I feel this curling wand gives me the perfect wavy curls I want to achieve.
Jacquelyn P.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
Beach waves!! I've never ever been able to curl my hair. I've tried everything, even the $130 beachwaver Pro, but I love this so much more!!!! If you have fine thin hair and have never been able to get your hair to hold a curl, try this. It's so affordable and easy to use. Watch some YouTube videos on beach waves or curling wands for some tips or instructions on how to use this to give you gorgeous beach waves.
clara s.
Duluth, MN
This product is my personal favorite, as I also own the Remington 1/2 curling wand. It gives you amazing bigger curls that hold, and it's super easy to wrap your hair around. The heat settings are super great, and I've only turned up the temperature for my sisters hair which is super straight and has trouble holding curls. But it works for her too!
Steffanie I.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a tool that almost always comes in handy. Whenever I have a bob, I use this to curl it as I hardly ever like straight hair on myself. My hair always has to have some kind of wave or amazing curls like this product supplies. I purchased mine at target, go get yours!
Megan M.
Lincoln, NE
I have super blonde hair and this iron left it a slight pink shade. It's like the color from the barrel was melting on to my hair. It was the strangest thing I have ever experienced....just goes to show that it's a cheap product that shouldn't be used by blondes I guess. The curls loooked nice, but get a non-colored wand.
Tanith P.
Lake Jackson, TX
I basically live in the loose wave because it's the easiest and quickest hairstyle for my very long very thick hair. This curling wand does a fantastic job of providing an effortless look. I can curl large chunks to make a looser wave or smaller pieces for a tighter curl look. Does the job wonderfully at a phenomenal price point
Stacy B.
Anaheim , CA
I love this wand. So easy to use, gets very hot, and leaves a great curl in my hair. I did invest in a better heat resistant glove though. The cloth one that came with this is not that great at keeping your fingers from getting burned. (You're obviously not supposed to touch the wand for a long time while wearing the gloves but sometimes you need a few more seconds than cloth can provide.) with the new protection, I have zero issues. Would buy again
Kelsey G.
Blacksburg, VA
Any curling wand recommendations? My hair hasn’t been curling with my Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2" like it used to!
Melissa T.
How hot does this wand get?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
Anabell C.
Bridget P.
Flint, TX
If you own this curling iron, do you love it? What do you like/dislike about this curling wand?

back