BY REMINGTON #62 in Curling Irons

Remington Salon Collection Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand: Patent pending ceramic pearl technology for the smoothest salon finish ever 1" to 1 1/2" styling wand to create a variety of styles 410AoF salon high heat

Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1
Roxell C.
Phoenix, AZ
This curling wand is great, and works very well to curl hair.The only issue I have is the inconvenience of holding your hair instead of having a clamp to hold your hair .
Jamie S.
Kansas City, MO
Great wand for the price. Curls stay longer than when I️ use an iron and hold great shape. Multiple temperature settings. This size works best for medium to long hair and produces medium curls to large waves.
Briley T.
Warrior
I like this curling iron because it leave natural looking curls instead of tight curls. It is easy to use and doesn't take long at all. They are easy to locate and priced great.
Amanda S.
I have owned this wand for 8 years now. I love it! It heats up hot enough for my thick curly hair and makes great perfect curls that last! The price is great ! too. Worth the
Cassie K.
Greensboro, NC
This is my first and only curling WAND, and I am absolutely obsessed with it! I have used curling wands before that never really did anything for me because my hair does not hold curls very well at all. But after getting this product as a birthday gift, and considering the price is fairly affordable, I highly recommend it!

It is quite user-friendly with the buttons and temperature display. It comes with a heat-resistant glove, which I never really used. The metal it's made of is supposed to offer less damage. This wand is also very versatile in its use, in that you can make various types of curls. If you have stubborn, thick hair like me, and it normally doesn't hold curls, it will hold them after using this wand and a bit of hairspray!
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I have generally wavy hair and when it's a bit straighter sometimes, it needs a little help from a curling iron & i pull this out, it heats up really quickly and it doesn't take long to put in a few quick curls for extra volume. Truly a great great curling iron for me. I love how it is tapered so I can get the shorter hairs, and I can also use the smaller end at the top of my head to get more volume. This also includes a glove to protect yourself from being burned, this comes in very handy, especially when you're first getting used to this type of iron. I definitely recommend this one.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This is a great cheap iron that is available almost anywhere. It's a self explanatory plug and play model. The look of it is very cute and it works great. Just like every other cheaper drugstore model I've ever used. I would definitely repurchase. Lasts for years. Definitely get your money's worth for it and I love the cute color scheme of it. Very sleek and contemporary looking. Very stylish and girly. Don't mind leaving it out in my bathroom or bedroom because it is so cute.
Holly R.
Helena, AL
I LOVE my Remington curling wand! It has been an absolute life saver & totally changed the way I fix my hair over the last few years. I have thick wavy hair. I can wash my hair and let it air dry overnight & then touch it up with this curling wand & my hair is fixed for the next few days. The curls last & I get TONS of compliments on it! Can’t recommend this product enough! I’ve already had several of my friends purchase this curling wand by my recommendation & they have all thoroughly enjoyed it!
Samantha H.
Trevorton, PA
I bought this wand at Walmart. It works great on my hair, regardless of the length (I’ve used it when my hair was above shoulder length as well as super long). It heats up very quickly and comes with a heat glove. The price is significantly lower than “top of the line” brand wands found at Ulta or other beauty stores. With this you can get several looks; from tight curls to beach waves. If you’re looking for a good product and don’t want to spend a lot of money, this is the right choice for you! Remington TStudio Pearl Ceramic Professional Styling Wand 1/2" - 1"
Jessica C.
Manchester, CT
This is my ride or die curling wand. I have had it for years and have never had an issue with it. I put it on the medium setting and it works perfectly. With this wand you can create many different curls loose and wavy, ever tighter curls. For the price it is completely worth it. I see people using expensive wands and then having to get a new one a year later. With this wand I’m going on at least 5 years possible 6 years.
Kelsey G.
Blacksburg, VA
Any curling wand recommendations? My hair hasn’t been curling with my Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2" like it used to!
Melissa T.
How hot does this wand get?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
Anabell C.
Bridget P.
Flint, TX
If you own this curling iron, do you love it? What do you like/dislike about this curling wand?

back