BY REMINGTON #58 in Curling Irons

Remington Salon Collection Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand: Patent pending ceramic pearl technology for the smoothest salon finish ever 1" to 1 1/2" styling wand to create a variety of styles 410AoF salon high heat

Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I do not yet have a photo of my hair after using this, bit once I take a decent one I will post it! This is a great curling wand of you want loose curls. It's affordable and works great!
camille R.
Redondo Beach, CA
I live this curling wand it gives big voluminous curls quickly. Different heat settings that tells you when it’s at the temperature. This is affordable and the best curler I have used
Tiffany E.
Loganville, GA
I love this product but I think I got a dud the cord has to be pushed a certain way to get it to turn on and I have not even used it but maybe 50 times I would buy it again but not rushing.
C S.
Raleigh, NC
This is my first curling iron. It is very light weight and easy to use. However I would recommend always using the safety glove as it gets really hot. Gives you nice loose curls.
Beth M.
Greenwood
This is the best curling iron ever! I love the curls from it. They last all day and night. You will not be disappointed with this item. It has lasted a long time and i love it! So glad i purchased it
Gabriela N.
Las Vegas, NV
The pink color is so beautiful!! It heats up quickly and you can adjust the temperature for your hair type. After a few times you will get salon results.. Hello beautiful voluminous hair
Amanda B.
Mount Pleasant
I don’t curl my hair much but when I do I used Remington, always! Remington is my go to hair styling brand! They last long and are very simple to use! Would recommend :)
Lori H.
Byron, MN
Purchased this a few years ago and was really not a fan of it. It did not hear very well and was not very easy to use, ended up giving it away and buying another one.
Samantha W.
West Orange , NJ
Leaves hair with beautiful large curls. This is one of the first curling irons that successfully curl my hair and the curls stay. I have naturally very straight hair so this is a godsend!
Miranda S.
Tampa, FL
This wand works great on my hair. Only con is I have so much hair i have to separate it into small sections to get it done. It takes me at least an hour and a half.
Kelsey G.
Blacksburg, VA
Any curling wand recommendations? My hair hasn’t been curling with my Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2" like it used to!
Melissa T.
How hot does this wand get?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
Anabell C.
Bridget P.
Flint, TX
If you own this curling iron, do you love it? What do you like/dislike about this curling wand?

back