BY REMINGTON #62 in Curling Irons

Remington Salon Collection Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand: Patent pending ceramic pearl technology for the smoothest salon finish ever 1" to 1 1/2" styling wand to create a variety of styles 410AoF salon high heat

Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I’ve never in my life had prettier curls! This want is beyond a godsend lol I use it every time I want full, voluminous hair! It’s affordable and works so well! I highly recommend this to all of my big haired girls!!!
Michelle C.
Love this curling iron - it gives beautiful sized curls at an amazing price. The quality is comparable to high-end or professional irons and the size makes curls that are flattering on any length of hair.
Charisma A.
I have never had a good experience when trying to curl my hair. I naturally have thick, wavy to curly hair which, otherwise, does not hold a curl. I have tried numerous curling irons, hairsprays, etc., and finally accepted the fact that I would never have loose, flowing curls.

I think I heard about this curling iron through a YouTuber and, when I went to my local drugstore a few years ago, I saw it and decided to try it out on a whim. Boy, is this thing worth it!

It was relatively inexpensive from what I remember. I tried it out, expecting to be disappointed, and was thrilled! My hair looked like princess hair!! Flowy, bouncy, loose curls. Excitedly, I curled all of my hair and decided to conduct an experiment. My hair held the curls all day and, even when I woke up the next day, my hair was still curled. This was without any hairspray whatsoever.

Granted, on the day of my experiment, all I did was sit around at home and watch TV. If I'm going out and want glamorous curls, I use a quick hit of hairspray afterwards to ensure that my curls stay in place. This is my favorite curling iron and the only one that I've used since the day I purchased it.

I definitely recommend this to anyone who loves curls but has difficult hair. Old Hollywood glam, beachy waves -- whatever look you desire, you will NOT be disappointed with this wand.
Kelsey B.
Genuinely wasn’t impressed. I have naturally curly hair but I love the beachy wave look and this tool does not help you achieve it. The curls were dull and didn’t hold up at all. Definitely room for improvement.
Nicole Z.
Nampa, ID
It's more pink than pearlecent. Made decent sized waves not too loose not too tight. Tip of the barrel does get hot also. So be careful touching it while on. Hears up quick so no wait time.
Jessica A.
Antioch , TN
This is perfect for long hair I wouldn’t buy if you have shorter hair! I use this a lot to just give my hair some bounce! It’s super affordable! And it’s cute and pink I love it! I would definitely recommend!
Bailey K.
Austin, MN
This allows me to achieve loose, beach waves or big bouncy curls. This is the only curling iron I've ever used that keeps a curl, and I even have nice curls the day after. Best purchase.
Taylor S.
Yuba City, CA
This is one of my favorite tools ever. Not only does it heat up quick, but it was the only tool for a while that could get my hair to hold a curl for longer than 1 hour. Basically I’m a believer and love it. BUY THIS
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I do not yet have a photo of my hair after using this, bit once I take a decent one I will post it! This is a great curling wand of you want loose curls. It's affordable and works great!
camille R.
Redondo Beach, CA
I live this curling wand it gives big voluminous curls quickly. Different heat settings that tells you when it’s at the temperature. This is affordable and the best curler I have used
Kelsey G.
Blacksburg, VA
Any curling wand recommendations? My hair hasn’t been curling with my Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2" like it used to!
Melissa T.
How hot does this wand get?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
Anabell C.
Bridget P.
Flint, TX
If you own this curling iron, do you love it? What do you like/dislike about this curling wand?

back