BY REMINGTON #62 in Curling Irons

Remington Salon Collection Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand: Patent pending ceramic pearl technology for the smoothest salon finish ever 1" to 1 1/2" styling wand to create a variety of styles 410AoF salon high heat

Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1
Maegan B.
Kenner, LA
I LOVE THIS! I actually bought it second hand but it is my favorite hair tool. I curl all my hair, spray with Nexxus hairspray then use a fine tooth brush (I use the wet brush) and brush them out. PERFECT CURLS EVERYTIME
Danielle L.
Crestview , FL
I live for curling wands. This wand heats up quickly and evenly distributed heat and makes it easy to curl. My hair tends to be easier to manage and fall into a curl but I’ve found using the wand is so much better.
Monica A.
Walpole, MA
This product worked great! Curls held all day and my hair still felt soft! The price was affordable compared to others on the market. I would recommend this product to a friend. Heats up quick and does a great job!
Brianna P.
Richmond, VA
I love this curler. I’ve had it for 5 years and have never had any issues with it. You can create so many different styles and I love that you can choose the heat temperature. Forever will use this curling wand!!
Holly H.
Atlanta, GA
For a drugstore brand curling iron, this one is pretty great. I’m a big fan of Remington irons in general and this one is no exception! My hair holds the curls from this wand very well and I’d definitely repurchase this if something happened to mine!
Murphy B.
New York , NY
I have had this for 8 years and works like a charm. Easy to heat up and makes beautiful, soft waves. It is such an essential for me and I have never had an issue with it. I would recommend Remington to everyone!
Day S.
Remington is simply the best, best product and value worth, this one works wonder, just great, and doesn't damage my hair. I'm getting another one, then I'll be happy! And I have their flat iron too, just love!
Tiffany C.
Miami , FL
This is my go to for quick and fabulous hair! I curl my entire head of long hair in just about ten minutes with it and get endless compliments every time. Have even recommended it to several of my girlfriends.
Brittany S.
Wabash, IN
I have had the same wand for 6 years and it continues to work great! I love the curls I get from this wand and have recommended it to so many people! I always get compliments on my hair when I use this tool
Gabby M.
Valley Park, MO
This is my go to wand. It gives me perfect curls without having to use hair spray. My curls will even last the next day! All I have to do is brush them and I’m ready to go. I definitely recommend this wand for all girls who love curls to try.
Kelsey G.
Blacksburg, VA
Any curling wand recommendations? My hair hasn’t been curling with my Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2" like it used to!
Melissa T.
How hot does this wand get?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
Anabell C.
Bridget P.
Flint, TX
If you own this curling iron, do you love it? What do you like/dislike about this curling wand?

back