Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2"

BY REMINGTON

Remington Salon Collection Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand: Patent pending ceramic pearl technology for the smoothest salon finish ever 1" to 1 1/2" styling wand to create a variety of styles 410AoF salon high heat

• have you tried Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional...2 Answers
  • If you own this curling iron, do you love it? What do you...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?2 Answers
Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1
Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2"
Dhanna F.
This curling iron is just perfect. Heat up super fast and really high heat of over 400 degrees, it does an amazing job. And at just over $20, a great bargain.
Lauren Q.
I love this curling wand! It's perfect for achieving those loose curls or that cute beachy look! The want itself if easy to use and heats up pretty quickly!
Taryn L.
Anderson , SC
I love this wand and use it fairly regularly. I feel good about using ceramic to reduce the damage to my hair without losing the curl factor I'm looking for!
Shannon C.
BOURNEMOUTH
My hair ... oh wow.. the curls that this iron os able to put in my hair is phenomenal and it lasts for ages. Leaves my hair feeling natural and undamaged
Melissa B.
Orillia, ON
Remington is a brand I trust to work and get the job done with great results. I have both their straightener and some curling wands/irons and love them.
julie b.
Scotland , Invernessshire
This is ok I got it as a gift at Xmas I wanted a curling wand but a much thicker barrel. I'm not keen on how my hair is with it. It drys it out so much
Nathaly R.
Weston, FL
I LOVE THE FIRST TIME I TRIED THIS . CURLS WERE BEAUTIFUL, SUPER FAST LIKE 5 SECONDS FOR EACH . THAT WAS FROM A FRIEND IM GOING TO BUY MINE SOON.
Daisy E.
teignmouth
Love this, gives lovely curls and doesn’t take long to do with my thick hair. Not as expensive as other wands and definitely just as good.
Elba Annetty R.
Doral, FL
Esta la probé con una amiga que tiene una y es muy buena lo que el rizo no me duro tanto pero te deja el pelo bien brilloso y no reseca.
Oriana R.
Orlando kissimmee, FL

This machine leaves my hair beautiful with large loose loops. I need it in my life! Its price is accessible but I could not have
Kelsey G.
Blacksburg, VA
Any curling wand recommendations? My hair hasn’t been curling with my Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2" like it used to!
Anabell C.
Bridget P.
Flint, TX
If you own this curling iron, do you love it? What do you like/dislike about this curling wand?
Melissa T.
How hot does this wand get?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?

Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1