Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2"

BY REMINGTON

Remington Salon Collection Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand: Patent pending ceramic pearl technology for the smoothest salon finish ever 1" to 1 1/2" styling wand to create a variety of styles 410AoF salon high heat

• have you tried Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional...2 Answers
  • If you own this curling iron, do you love it? What do you...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?2 Answers
Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1
Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2"
Buy on Amazon
Angelyn N.
Winnipeg, MB
I love this product. It has a wide ceramic curling wand that makes the curling process easier and more beautiful! It is quote expensive but definitely worth it. I recommend this product!
Stacey ✌.
Sault Ste, ON
Great price point, purchased from Walmart. You are able to curl your hair very quickly with this wand. I have owned mine for about 4 years now and have never had any issues with it.
Norismin 18-005884 H.
Doral, FL
This is everything to me. One of the best curly iron that I ever try. I recommend it for sure. It creates beautiful and perfect curls. Definitely your going to love it.
Johana M.
incredibly comfortable to use, super fast, I love the color of this product I like how easy it is to grasp and make waves. It's great and the temperature perfect.
Oumaima B.
Kenitra
I used to curl my hair with a slim flat iron, but i was never satisfied with the results. I saw this on sale in Amazon and after a bit of research i decided to try it out, and boy glad I did. The curls are loose and fluffy exactly how I wanted them to be, the wand itslef is not heavy so that's a big plus and it heats up in no time. I recommend this for anyone who's still undecided, believe me you won't regret it...
Melissa R.
Love this curling wand, I use it every week! I'm not one for curling irons, honestly don't know how to use one, but this I can use! It's super easy, my hair is very thick, so it takes me about 20 mins to do all of it! The heat can be adjusted, which is awesome for those who don't need too much! This wand is also super affordable, so much so that I have it in three different sizes!!
Natalie G.
Calgary, AB
This curling wand is blowing my mind! It gets so hot that I had a strong curl within 5 seconds, and they stayed put all day. I haven't washed my hair in 4 days and I still have loose waves. Its amazing! Nothing can beat it, especially for that price!!
Lara R.
Montreal, QC
I like the small wand way better than this one. I have very fine hair that is down past my shoulder and when I use my large barrelled wand it doesn't curl my hair. Love my skinny one though it gives me awesome beach waves. Would definitely recommend the skinny one!
Betty L.
This curling wand heats up fast and reasonably priced. I have mine for years now and it is still going strong and it has auto shutoff feature where it shuts off by itself after a certain time. A great safely feature in case if it wasn't shut off properly.
Michelle D.
Woodstock, Ontario
I just this hair curling iron and so far love it. The price was excellent as I wasn't wanting to spend a lot of money on something that I wasn't going to be using every day. It even came with a glove to help protect your hand from getting burned but it isn't the best quality.
Kelsey G.
Blacksburg, VA
Any curling wand recommendations? My hair hasn’t been curling with my Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2" like it used to!
Melissa T.
How hot does this wand get?
Bridget T.
Flint, TX
If you own this curling iron, do you love it? What do you like/dislike about this curling wand?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Anabell C.