Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2"

BY REMINGTON

Remington Salon Collection Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand: Patent pending ceramic pearl technology for the smoothest salon finish ever 1" to 1 1/2" styling wand to create a variety of styles 410AoF salon high heat

• have you tried Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional...2 Answers
  • If you own this curling iron, do you love it? What do you...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?2 Answers
Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1
Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2"
Buy on Amazon
Kailey I.
This wand is the best for longer hair. It really works well and curls hold great!
Tara M.
I do not like this tapered effect. It Makes the curl too tightly on one end.
Laiken A.
Tallahassee, FL
This wand has been my choice for years now. It was affordable and gets the job done for my thick hair. I have never felt the need to buy a pricey curling iron, this gives me the loose curl look in under 15 minutes.  I would definitely recommend!
Jennifer T.
Brooklyn, NY
LOVE THIS CURLING WAND. SO FAST AND SIMPLE TO USE EVEN FOR BEGINNERS! very affordable. Makes beautiful natural looking curls. Heats up pretty quickly and the color is so pretty. I would recommend this wand to anyone looking to create curls.
Emily L.
Baffins, Portsmouth
Heats up quickly and gives a good result. I find that it takes a while to use as I do have to go back and re-curl bits but and it doesn’t curl thick sections well but overall it leaves a lovely look - the different widths on the barrel make it a little more natural looking as the curls aren’t all completely uniform.
It is also a very nice looking curling iron!
Madison L.
My mom bought this for me probably 7 years ago for 3$ at Walmart on a crazy sale. It’s the best curling wand! I have pin straight hair that’s horrible to get any texture to and this works fabulous to get a nice curl and for the curl to stay all day!!
Beisnel V.

lo mejor para el cabello, es un producto excelente., me encanta, lo recomiendo a todos y los invito a usarlo, no se arrepentirán de usar este producto. Es un producto de alta calidad. gracias por compartir. recomendando 100%, gracias por lo mejor. el mejor producto en el mercado
Yvita V.
Doral, FL
Works very well. I have been using it for over 3 years and still habe no complaints about it. I purchased it at a reasonable price, so i can say it was worth it.
Gabriela G.
Miami
I've never had a wand successfully work until this one!!! No frizz and lasting waves!! Very happy customer. I've never been able to keep curls in my hair, no matter the amount of hairspray I've used. But this curling iron creates curls that are still there 24 hours later
kailey t.
Oshawa, ON
I really love this curling wand and it’s really cheap from Amazon! I have thick and long hair and I was finding it hard to use a curling wand that works but this one works wonders and is very easy to use, plus the curls don’t lose their bounce super quick
Kelsey G.
Blacksburg, VA
Any curling wand recommendations? My hair hasn’t been curling with my Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2" like it used to!
Anabell C.
Doral, FL
Bridget T.
Flint, TX
If you own this curling iron, do you love it? What do you like/dislike about this curling wand?
Melissa T.
How hot does this wand get?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?

Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1