Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2"

BY REMINGTON

Remington Salon Collection Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand: Patent pending ceramic pearl technology for the smoothest salon finish ever 1" to 1 1/2" styling wand to create a variety of styles 410AoF salon high heat

• have you tried Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional...2 Answers
  • If you own this curling iron, do you love it? What do you...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?2 Answers
Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1
Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2"
Buy on Amazon
Nimi M.
Jacksonville , FL
Been using this curly iron for a good 4 years and love this product. Down side is being careful of not burning yourself but other than that it work wonders
Zuly G.
San Diego, Ca
Great wand for the price. I’ve had it for a few years now and have never had any issues. Overall one of my best purchases in the styling tool department.
Brittany R.
Harrisburg, PA
Sooo affordable! This curling iron is a staple in my hair tool collection. I've had it for years and I think I maybe paid 30$ for it. You can't beat it!
Tiffany R.
This was my first curling wand and I absolutely love it. I'm sure there are nicer ones out there but this one was inexpensive and does a wonderful job.
Michelle H.
Los Angeles, CA
After you get the hang of using a wand ( got a few burns in the early days) the curls are the bomb, it heats up quickly--awesome way to curl your hair.
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
I like this for the price but I did buy a different one I like much much better. I don’t feel like this is as good of quality as the other one I have.
Bonnie J.
Love it. Works well on thick long hair. Love the wide barrel. Makes gorgeous curls and waves. Comparable price. This is my go-to that I take everywhere
Abby R.
The perfect size curling and wave iron that helps to achieve the perfect beach look without frying your hair. Use daily! Affordable and would recommend
Kirsten L.
Springfield, OR
Perfect and a must have for any girl or woman needing to keep her long waves in check! I would surely recommend this to fellow woman and mothers alike!
Hannah C.
This wand gives a very nice wavy/loose curl look! It heats up to 410 and you can lock the temperature so you don’t accidentally change it while in use
Kelsey G.
Blacksburg, VA
Any curling wand recommendations? My hair hasn’t been curling with my Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2" like it used to!
Melissa T.
How hot does this wand get?
Anabell C.
Doral, FL
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Bridget T.
Flint, TX
If you own this curling iron, do you love it? What do you like/dislike about this curling wand?

Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1