Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2"

BY REMINGTON

Remington Salon Collection Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand: Patent pending ceramic pearl technology for the smoothest salon finish ever 1" to 1 1/2" styling wand to create a variety of styles 410AoF salon high heat

• have you tried Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional...2 Answers
  • If you own this curling iron, do you love it? What do you...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?2 Answers
Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1
Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2"
Buy on Amazon
Molly C.
I have super fine hair, and this wand does an okay job at holding those curls. I prefer the one which is a size down. I bought this at Target at least four years ago and it has lasted me and still works great.
MALIA A. R.
Buy this curler but it seems complicated to handle, I felt that I was going to burn, and I did not feel comfortable so I returned it and buy the normal model of a lifetime.
Codi M.
Covington, KY
I love curling my hair with a wand. This one makes great curls. I use it about once a week. It took some getting used to, but is now very easy to use. I have long hair, so the process takes a little more time.
Kelsey O.
Athens, OH
This curling wand will definitely give you medium-sized, bouncy curls. The adjustable heat settings also have a lock, so that if you bump the temperature buttons while curling, it doesn't actually change. I've had mine for about 4 years and it still works perfectly
Hannah H.
Lake Havasu City
Great, I use this all the time to get my hair. It is great for the way I curl my hair. I use it just about everyday to curl my hair, it is the perfect price. Yes I would.
Jessica A.
This gets a lot of use. I love it. It heats up fast and gets hot enough to curl my very course hard to curl hair.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
What a perfect curling wand! As long as people are careful and not in a rush, your style can last for days.
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
Love this curling wand! Super easy to use and very quick. It heats up pretty quickly and you can adjust the temperature you want the curling wand to be.
Corrina C.
HENDERSON, NV
I love this curling wand, if you ever want a curl to last until the next day, this wand is for you. I have super straight hair and this is an awesome product.
Rebekah H.
Deltona, FL
Bought this wand not thinking I’d love it, since it is a little bigger than I’m use to, but I LOVE this wand. Perfect size, and makes the perfect beach waves.
Kelsey G.
Blacksburg, VA
Any curling wand recommendations? My hair hasn’t been curling with my Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2" like it used to!
Anabell C.
Doral, FL
Bridget T.
Flint, TX
If you own this curling iron, do you love it? What do you like/dislike about this curling wand?
Melissa T.
How hot does this wand get?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?

Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1