BY REMINGTON #62 in Curling Irons

Remington Salon Collection Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand: Patent pending ceramic pearl technology for the smoothest salon finish ever 1" to 1 1/2" styling wand to create a variety of styles 410AoF salon high heat

Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
I was not happy with this wand at all! It didn't ever really get quite hot enough to significantly curl my hair. It was also hard to maneuver. I'd spend my money on a better brand if I were to do it again.
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this curling iron. I bought it several years ago and it still works fantastically. I bought this at Walgreens and have used it on both long and short hair, and I always get a beautiful, natural curl.
Diana P.
Columbia Hts, MN
Perfect for natural curls or touching up on wavy hair, heats up very quickly and easy to store away, you'll have a bigger curl toward the top of the strands and tighter toward the bottom of your strand
Rebecca S.
The one I have is actually the smaller one and I love it but I'll be purchasing this bigger one. It's so inexpensive and the little one I have has lasted forever and still works perfect. I get tons of compliments when I use it!
Jessica G.
Great curler extremely high heat levels and does the job quickly. Love the Remington pearl collection. Would definitely recommend to everyone! My hair is thick and wavy so works well for me!
karrah D.
Ive had this curling wand for sometime and I,really like it. Curls last for about a wk with my hair texture which is pretty much a dream come true. Makes getting up early for work much easier.
Kari R.
I really enjoyed this product until I got the smaller wand. The curls with this specific wand are looser beach waves. They also don't hold as long. I would recommend this wand for longer hair.
Taylor R.
Louisville, KY
I've used this product for 6 years. It's the best waver I've ever seen. Loose curls or tights based on how hot it is; it's seriously amazing for any hair type. I love it because it gets super hot and I need that for my straight hair.
cassandra S.
Salem, MA
This curling wand is the only thing that makes curls that last all day in my hair. My hair has yet to fail me and me fall flat after using this wand. I can curl my hair fast and efficiently with this wand.
Carly D.
Great Neck, NY
This is a great product. It curls your hair really nicely and it's super easy to use. You just need to be careful because it is a wand so it may burn your hand, but it comes with a glove which is good, and I prefer wands over clamped curling irons anyways.
Kelsey G.
Blacksburg, VA
Any curling wand recommendations? My hair hasn’t been curling with my Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2" like it used to!
Melissa T.
How hot does this wand get?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
Anabell C.
Bridget P.
Flint, TX
If you own this curling iron, do you love it? What do you like/dislike about this curling wand?

back