Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2"

BY REMINGTON

Remington Salon Collection Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand: Patent pending ceramic pearl technology for the smoothest salon finish ever 1" to 1 1/2" styling wand to create a variety of styles 410AoF salon high heat

• have you tried Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional...2 Answers
  • If you own this curling iron, do you love it? What do you...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?2 Answers
Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1
Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2"
arabella a.
Indianapolis
I do like this product quite a bit! it always give me soft, voluminous curls. the only
issue I've ever had is that my hair is extremely long and sometimes I have a hard time getting my whole strand of hair around the barrel. all in all, I recommend this product!
Mariel L.
I love this curling wand because it can give me either beachy waves or tight bouncy curls! It's easy to use and the curls last long and don't fade throughout the day. It's also very affordable and pink color is just a plus! Definitely recommend this!
Nicole i.
I absolutely love this wand and have been using it for years. I have two different sizes and I got them both at Harmon. They are super affordable and satisfying. I would recommend it to everyone and many of my friends have it and love it.
Sharonda B.
Baltimore, MD
Works great and heats up quickly!!! Does the job of achieving nice, bouncy curls. I would recommend however, to start with a low to medium setting and not just start on high heat. I would definitely buy again and I got mine from Walmart.
Melissa T.
Haverhill, MA
I really like this curling iron ,I haven't always had the best luck with curling iron my hair is already pretty wavy but never really held tight curls till this iron. If you have hard to style hair I suggest this for you.
Jordyn S.
Chardon, OH
This curling wand is great! You can adjust the temperature to fit your hair type. Its affordable and easily found at Walmart. I bought this size for medium sized curls but it was also available in other barrel sizes.
Michelle A.
Van Buren, AR
I recieved this as a gift which I would have not bought it myself because I don't care for the design. It does work good but I have a problem of getting my hair started to stay around the wand I don't have fine hair.
Karema C.
Bronx, NY
The one and only curling wand that I ever use . I have various barrels for different moods and they all work amazingly. I love the volume and body that it gives my curls . Heats up quickly. Very affordable and a great buy
Brittney E.
Baton Rouge, LA
This curling iron is heaven sent! I struggled with curling my hair for so long, but this wand made it so quick and easy! It comes with a heat protectant glove so you can get as close to an even curl as possible!
Meghan R.
Detroit, MI
My first ever wand. Curls my hair so nicely and the curls will last all day long. Bought it at Walmart and the price is very reasonable! So much easier to use than a clamp curler in my opinion! Great product!
Kelsey G.
Blacksburg, VA
Any curling wand recommendations? My hair hasn’t been curling with my Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2" like it used to!
Anabell C.
Bridget P.
Flint, TX
If you own this curling iron, do you love it? What do you like/dislike about this curling wand?
Melissa T.
How hot does this wand get?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?

Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1