Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2"

BY REMINGTON

Remington Salon Collection Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand: Patent pending ceramic pearl technology for the smoothest salon finish ever 1" to 1 1/2" styling wand to create a variety of styles 410AoF salon high heat

• have you tried Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional...2 Answers
  • If you own this curling iron, do you love it? What do you...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?2 Answers
Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1
Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2"
Buy on Amazon
Pavitra G.
This curling wand is my go-to when I travel or am in a rush! It's super affordable, so I own three of them! I have used other high end brands but always feel like my curls or waves look best when I use this wand by Remington. I love how there's a little attachment so the wand doesn't roll off your countertop as well as an auto shut-off feature.
Haley A.
The barrel is very smooth and my hair slips off of it and doesn't stay in place. Once I finally get it in place the result is nice. I personally would suggest putting your money into a higher end wand because this one doesn't do me too well. Something good about it is that it gets to a very high temperature so it will curl unmanageable hair.
Yessi O.
W Hollywood, CA
I've purchase this TWICE and recommended it to anyone who asks me what I use to define my curls a bit more..I bought it twice because the first time I left it in Vegas!! So I had to purchase it again it's amazing. The waves it gives you and it heats up so fast and so much when you curl your hair you literally only have to keep it on there for maybe (3 seconds) and it's curled!!!! My profile pic was done with this very wand!! Repeat User over and over!
Tori B.
HOUSTON, TX
Love! It does exactly what I want and I love the different heat settings. I was worried about "Shirley Temple" type curls, but only had to practice a few times before nailing the loose waves. The tapering at the end of the wand is a cool feature, too. It makes the waves look a lot more natural than they actually are.
Ashley R.
My go to curler! After years of not being able to hold a curl I was skeptical of it working, especially with the price, but I figured Id try it and return if needed. After one use and no hair spray it held! I was amazed, even the next day when I woke up I had a nice loose curl. I loved the large one so much I bought the smaller one for tighter curls when my hair was shorter.
Elena L.
CORNELIUS, NC
This wand is lovely! From what I remember it wasn't super expensive, and yet it is very effective! When I do use this wand, I normally go for "beachy wave" type curls/waves, which you curl in all different directions and this wand does a marvelous job of it! I have had this wand from probably a year now and it still works great!
Emily R.
San Antonio , TX
I love love love this wand. My curls end up looking so nice when I use this. I end up with so much volume! My trick is also to pin my curls to cool so they hold a bit better. I highly suggest a wand to anyone but BE CAREFUL it is soooo easy to burn yourself. I have plenty of battle wounds.
Mayra N.
This is a great product for the price. Got in on Amazon for super cheap, and easily curls my hair. I'm not a huge fan of the fact that the barrel gets smaller at the top (I don't particularly like that curl over a regular one), but I have to admit that the wand works extremely well and curls my hair quickly. The different heat settings and the automatic shut-off are a huge plus as well.
Maggie D.
Glassboro, NJ
I'm obsessed with this wand. Seriously people ask me to do their hair all the time because they think I'm good at it and I tell them that the power is all in the wand. It's sooo easy to use and it makes crazy beautiful curls. I've had it for like two years now and the day it stops working I'll probably cry and buy the same one again and thankfully it's not even that expensive.
Ashlyn R.
Toms River, NJ
Amazing amazing amazing. I have had the same one for years and it still works just as well as when I bought it. I am one of the unlucky girls who cannot figure out how to use a curling iron so the wand is amazing for me. It holds a curl in my hair and is so easy to use. 10/10
Kelsey G.
Blacksburg, VA
Any curling wand recommendations? My hair hasn’t been curling with my Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2" like it used to!
Melissa T.
How hot does this wand get?
Anabell C.
Doral, FL
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Bridget T.
Flint, TX
If you own this curling iron, do you love it? What do you like/dislike about this curling wand?

Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1