BY REMINGTON #62 in Curling Irons

Remington Salon Collection Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand: Patent pending ceramic pearl technology for the smoothest salon finish ever 1" to 1 1/2" styling wand to create a variety of styles 410AoF salon high heat

Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1
Alex H.
Once you get used to using a wand it's hard to go back to a normal curler. I have two sizes in this wand, and I've had one of them for at least 5 years with no problems.
Leah R.
Boston, MA
Love love love this curling wand! I use it almost everyday to curl my hair. Gives my hair the perfect curls that stay in place all day. Heats up very quickly! I've had this wand for 5 years!
Ryley S.
Pleasant Hill, IA
I love this curling wand! It gave me kinky curls that stayed in all day! Sadly this didn't even last a year before it stopped heating up but I would still recommend!
Pilar C.
Detroit, MI
This is a good wand. It's very affordable and gets the job done. I have thin hair so pretty much any hot tool works for me. I have used this wand for several years now and do recommend it.
Phoebe W.
The best wand! I have very thick, long hair and this is one of the only wands that does the trick for that effortless, loose beachy look. Good price for the product.
Lauren H.
I love love love this curling wand because I can change the barrels and they have a larger barrel for my think hair. Everyone asks how I do my hair and it’s all this wand !
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Easy to use, creates beautiful locks and heats pretty quickly. Never had an issue, love it so far! This is pretty much my go to hair curler and doesnt cost a fortune.
Paige H.
Tucson, AZ
Have had this curling wand for quite some time now! It heats up super fast and has different temperature settings! Easy to use and can make different curl sizes!
Melissa B.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great curling wand - easy to use (I just don't know how to use it lol). But it's very simple and user friendly for those new to curling irons and wands.
Lauren H.
Leaves my hair silky and shiny. If I had to pick one negative thing about it, I think the curls you get with it can be a little tight, so make sure you don't hold it for too long
Kelsey G.
Blacksburg, VA
Any curling wand recommendations? My hair hasn’t been curling with my Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2" like it used to!
Melissa T.
How hot does this wand get?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
Anabell C.
Bridget P.
Flint, TX
If you own this curling iron, do you love it? What do you like/dislike about this curling wand?

back