Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2"

BY REMINGTON

Remington Salon Collection Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand: Patent pending ceramic pearl technology for the smoothest salon finish ever 1" to 1 1/2" styling wand to create a variety of styles 410AoF salon high heat

• have you tried Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional...2 Answers
  • If you own this curling iron, do you love it? What do you...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?2 Answers
Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1
Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2"
Buy on Amazon
Kayla W.
Works great, but I wish it heated up just a tad quicker. Also, it seems like over time, the wand becomes loose from the base. Maybe I'm wrapping my hair too tight because I don't know my own strength.
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
I love my curling wand it’s the only brand that I use. I am a repeat user and I bought mine at amazon.com. I would recommend it to others I was very satisfied product with the
Ashley M.
Madison , AL
I love this curling wand! It great because it heats up quick and is ready to use.It’s well worth the price because the results it gives and the fact it takes half the time. It gives me the perfect curls and volume.
Angela P.
This is the curling iron I'm currently using. It's really for soft curl. I especially love that it heats up so fast and after a hour it turns off by it self it's perfect because I'm always on a rush.
Beth M.
Greenwood
This is the best curling iron ever! I love the curls from it. They last all day and night. You will not be disappointed with this item. It has lasted a long time and i love it! So glad i purchased it
nicole d.
By far my favorite curling wand. I love how you can control the temperature and how fast the wand heats up. Perfect for changing how you want to curl your hair and easy to figure out and get used to.
Shannen N.
Cortland
This is the only wand I can use on my hair! It always gives me perfect silky curls at just the right size. My friends always ask what I use and I always recommend this wand
Jodi B.
Fishers, IN
I prefer using this curling wand over a regular curling iron. So easy to use! My hair curls so well using it! I have had mine for several years and it's still going strong.
Alex H.
Once you get used to using a wand it's hard to go back to a normal curler. I have two sizes in this wand, and I've had one of them for at least 5 years with no problems.
BreeAnn U.
This curling wand is my go to everyday! I LOVE this curling iron. You can try anything from drastic to simple waves. Plus the curls last for days on my type of hair. Always comes out beautiful.
Kelsey G.
Blacksburg, VA
Any curling wand recommendations? My hair hasn’t been curling with my Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2" like it used to!
Melissa T.
How hot does this wand get?
Anabell C.
Doral, FL
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Bridget T.
Flint, TX
If you own this curling iron, do you love it? What do you like/dislike about this curling wand?

Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1