BY REMINGTON #62 in Curling Irons

Remington Salon Collection Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand: Patent pending ceramic pearl technology for the smoothest salon finish ever 1" to 1 1/2" styling wand to create a variety of styles 410AoF salon high heat

Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1
Miata D.
Webb City, MO
This was the very first wand I ever purchased when the curling wands became popular. It still works to this day and is very inexpensive. I’d recommend it to someone wanting to try a flipper less curling iron.
Krystal H.
Bloomington, MN
Just bought this, I don't love it. My hair slides down the barrel instantly. When I'm twisting it around my hand keeps pushing the temperature gage. Wanted to return it but wasn't returnable.
Katie S.
Received this product as a gift and I love it. This product worked great for styling my hair when it was long, and I am still able to use it with short hair to achieve the look I'm going for.
Jojo L.
I had been using a 3/4" to 1" curling wand, but purchased this larger one for a different style of curl. Like other reviews say, this product creates loose, voluminous curls as opposed to tight, bouncy curls, and they look quite elegant. The only downside for me was that since the curls were loose, they did not last as long as my hair typically does when curled.
Morgan O.
Orange , CA
Was not my favorite. The plastic tip came off within a few weeks and i found it very hard to curl my hair without the tip. I don’t love the way it curled my hair. I feel like the heat wasn’t evenly distributed.
Emily W.
Lancaster, PA
This is my favorite styling product right now. It gives me the perfect beach wave. I normally straighten my roots first because my roots are naturally curly but this is great with a hair primer or oil to use as a heat protectant.
Michelle K.
Ulster, PA
I like this brand and used it. It really curls my thick, coarse hair. My hair is so hard to curl and this helps. The price is very affordable too and can get it in Ulta with more discount coupons. Would totally recommend this
Ashley  E.
Hartford , KY
This wand creates perfect beach waves quickly!! I use this wand to create effortless curls on rainy days when it's impossible to keep my hair straight! It works great on my extensions too
Gabi G.
My mom had this and never used it so I decided to pick it up and give it a go ! I love it the barrel is pretty big so you can achieve either super tight or really lose wavy beachy curls
Sumin L.
I really like this because it give such a natural curls and lasts pretty long time which I like. But I stopped using it because my hair recently dyed my hair and I give my hair a break.
Kelsey G.
Blacksburg, VA
Any curling wand recommendations? My hair hasn’t been curling with my Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2" like it used to!
Melissa T.
How hot does this wand get?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
Anabell C.
Bridget P.
Flint, TX
If you own this curling iron, do you love it? What do you like/dislike about this curling wand?

back