Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2"

BY REMINGTON

Remington Salon Collection Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand: Patent pending ceramic pearl technology for the smoothest salon finish ever 1" to 1 1/2" styling wand to create a variety of styles 410AoF salon high heat

• have you tried Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional...2 Answers
  • If you own this curling iron, do you love it? What do you...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?2 Answers
Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1
Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2"
Cynthia D.
BOWIE, MD
Over love this curling wand. The best one out there compaired to the other brands. Affordable!!! I can wand curl my hair and the curls last for days! It goes from tight to wavy in a weeks time before recurling.
Kiana M.
For some reason when I use this curling wand my hair won't hold curls. It's strange because usually my hair is very cooperative but even on the highest heat setting a couple hours later my hair is flat.
Tiana M.
Brooklyn , NY
I don’t use heat tools anymore but when i did this curling wand was my best friend. You could not tell me anything, i used it almost every day it worked wonders in my hard headed naturally curly hair.
Sarah B.
I love this wand! It curls my hair so perfectly. I've had almost every size they offer in this wand and I love them all. I've had them for years so they really hold up! I would recommend this product.
Rochelle N.
I like this curling iron for very nice voluminous curls. The bigger barrel makes my curls look big and sexy. The curling wand is easy to use and holds my hair for the day and night I styled my hair.
Tabby M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Love love love this curling wand !!!!! I always tell my friends if you want to buy one this is the one that you want !!! I wouldn't trade my curling wand for anything!! It gets hot so quick and gives your hair the perfect curl!!!
Michelle L.
This is a good tool to have for wavy styles. The large barrel is perfect for a wavy do... if you're looking for a wand or iron that can work for many different styles, you may want a smaller wand.
Gabriele V.
Hudson, NH
This wand heats up really fast! I purchased it on amazon last year and I really am glad. My only complaint is that I have to hold it on my hair longer than my curling iron because it is 50 degrees less.
Miata D.
Webb City, MO
This was the very first wand I ever purchased when the curling wands became popular. It still works to this day and is very inexpensive. I’d recommend it to someone wanting to try a flipper less curling iron.
Katie B.
Roswell, GA
Everyone always asks how me I get my relaxed curls and this wand is the secret. I will recommend this to anyone and everyone. I've had this wand for two years and it works like it is brand new.
Kelsey G.
Blacksburg, VA
Any curling wand recommendations? My hair hasn’t been curling with my Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2" like it used to!
Anabell C.
Bridget P.
Flint, TX
If you own this curling iron, do you love it? What do you like/dislike about this curling wand?
Melissa T.
How hot does this wand get?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?

Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1