BY REMINGTON #62 in Curling Irons

Remington Salon Collection Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand: Patent pending ceramic pearl technology for the smoothest salon finish ever 1" to 1 1/2" styling wand to create a variety of styles 410AoF salon high heat

Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1
Lauren H.
Cincinnati , OH
I liked it when it worked but it broke after a month and I have only used it a couple of times. It looks very cheaply made and I wouldn't buy it again. I got it at Walmart. I think they should just discontinue the line.
Kaylie B.
Cushing, OK
this wand has lasted me several years and i love it!! it give me great waves or tight curls. the wand is fatter at the bottom and gets smaller as the wand goes up. i love the versatility! i have medium length, thin hair!
Kelly B.
Aledo, TX
Alright, this thing is better than most more expensive curling wands. People are always shocked when I tell them this is what I use. It just works perfectly. Easy to find and great price! Has never fried my hair or anything like that and has easy temperature settings!
Casey F.
Parma, OH
Great cheap alternative but doesn't get my hair hot enough to hold my curl for long. I used this for a very long time until I made an investment in a nicer wand. Will get the job done but my hair doesn't hold the curl
Liliana T.
I just bought this a few days ago and I absolutely love it. My curls last all day and I only had to touch up a few pieces the next day. My hair didn't slip off the barrel like it has with some other curling wands. Definitely recommend.
Gabriela F.
Katy, TX
This is my first and only curling wand, and I love it. I am very satisfied with the product. It is pretty affordable, and gets the job done. As a matter of fact, my mom got it for me as a gift because it was the curling wand with the very best reviews.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
I have this Remington ceramic hot iron and I love it. It makes my hair perfectly curled. I use it every four days so as not to over-process but the curls last til my next wash.
Alissa C.
Elk River, MN
When I had longer hair, this curling wand was perfect! The curls lasted almost all day. I purchased mine at Target and the deal was great. Definitely need to be careful with the temperature you heat it to because it can easily become too hot.
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro , TN
Have been using this for forever and it does the job. Have been using for a while, it is an affordable hair curler.worth it. I used it almost every weekend. I like the wavy hair it creates for me so I’m happy about it.
Dana M.
Belton, SC
I love this wand. My best friend has this one and when we are getting ready together for a night out I always ask to borrow it!! This one gives you what I call the "just right" curls. Not too tight and not too wavy!
Kelsey G.
Blacksburg, VA
Any curling wand recommendations? My hair hasn’t been curling with my Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2" like it used to!
Melissa T.
How hot does this wand get?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
Anabell C.
Bridget P.
Flint, TX
If you own this curling iron, do you love it? What do you like/dislike about this curling wand?

back