Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2"

BY REMINGTON

Remington Salon Collection Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand: Patent pending ceramic pearl technology for the smoothest salon finish ever 1" to 1 1/2" styling wand to create a variety of styles 410AoF salon high heat

• have you tried Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional...2 Answers
  • If you own this curling iron, do you love it? What do you...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?2 Answers
Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1
Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2"
Sydney T.
I love this Wand! It works great especially now that I've recently chopped my hair off. I love the tapered side and really adds a great wave to my hair. It gets super hot, but I like it because I can quickly wrap my hair around and let it go...less damage!
Rachel S.
Mars, PA
This curling wand is one of my favorite beauty purchases for about as long as I can remember. My hair was never great at holding curls so I wanted this more waves. It's super easy to use (I've never used a curling iron that I successfully used), and I recommend it to everyone!
Sarah O.
Mt Washington, KY
This is one of my favorite curling irons ever made! Not only is it made in pink, but it literally lasts so long! I have naturally curly hair, but when I need to fix a couple strands and re-curl them, this is the best one to do it with!
Molly G.
Owings Mills, MD
Never any issues with this wand. It creates pretty curls. Heat setting options and I believe It came with a heat glove as well. Easy to use once you get the hang of It. Very inexpensive and can be bought in Walmart’s or target I think.
Kristen P.
Oklahoma City
I love this! It gives me great soft curls instead of little ringlets. It gives my hair a nice beach and volume wave without being super curly. I don't use the glove it comes with, I probably should though. I have burned myself on it.
Keilah A.
FRENCHTOWN, MI
I just recently learned how to use a wand and it has been a game changer for me. I can literally curl my hair in under ten mins and it looks amazing. I got this want for like 14.99 at Ulta and it was one of my best investments yet.
Kate D.
13933 deviar drive, centreville, VA
This curling iron gives me beautiful curls. I had tried sleeping with my curls on and woke up the next day with my messy curls which looks very nice. I was amazed because i did not do it on purpose but it looked really good on me
Emily M.
Wilmington, NC
The BEST curling wand you can purchase for your money! I have had mine for 5+ years and It is STILL working great. Great for all types of hair. Purchased mine at Target and recommend It to EVERYONE. It is easy to use, transport, and operate.
Latisha W.
Kermit
My favorite curling wand it gives you big loose beach curls, i have long thick hair & I take big sections & it only takes me 20 mins to curl my hair!! I've used this curling iron for ever now! I would definitely recommend!
Tamara B.
Gretna, LA
Gives me volumous soft bouncy curls i love this product. I wish i still had one like this . youll have the perfect curls all day long isf you ise this with hairspray.
Kelsey G.
Blacksburg, VA
Any curling wand recommendations? My hair hasn’t been curling with my Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2" like it used to!
Anabell C.
Bridget P.
Flint, TX
If you own this curling iron, do you love it? What do you like/dislike about this curling wand?
Melissa T.
How hot does this wand get?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?

Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1