Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2"

BY REMINGTON

Remington Salon Collection Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand: Patent pending ceramic pearl technology for the smoothest salon finish ever 1" to 1 1/2" styling wand to create a variety of styles 410AoF salon high heat

• have you tried Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional...2 Answers
  • If you own this curling iron, do you love it? What do you...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?2 Answers
Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1
Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2"
Buy on Amazon
Amber S.
Jack, AL
A friend of mine owns this straightener and I want it so bad!! It is great for all hair types and gives you that perfect curl! I love spraying my hair with a little heat protectant spray and then roll it up! I recommend this wand and I would buy this!!
Jennifer H.
Islandton, SC
My husband bought me this curling wand as a Christmas gift a few years ago, and it was the first one that I had ever used. I am not a big fan of the tapered barrel, but it does get the job done. I have recently cit my hair pretty short, and I can not currently use the wand.
arisha f.
Mesa, AZ
OBSESSSED 100%. I bought mine on amazon as a treat to myself to go with my smaller wand and i love it. so easy to use. The curls last for hours, even days without touch ups. Super affordable and i think it is just as good of a brand as any on the market!
Veronica W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I had this wand for YEARS. IT IS THE BEST...well was haha. I brought it with me to Chile so unfortunately it shorted out and I was so sad. It gives you the perfect wand curl and is so easy to use. The only con is that it looks like a sex toy lol.
Cruz G.
It's very thick. I thought it would leave me with great looking waves but my hair is now short and there's no point in using it. It's hard to have many waves if you don't have really long hair. It has different heating options which is great!
Allison G.
Glendora, CA
This is my favorite curling wand that I own! First of all, the light pink color is so pretty and looks cute on the counter. Most importantly, it does a great job curling my thick hair and making it look beautiful! Couldn’t ask for anything more!
Alisha D.
Pacifica, CA
This wand it great for making large waves or large blown out curls. I've used it a few times and it is really affordable and easy to find in department stores. This is a go to for my date nights. I love the way it leaves my hair feeling
Jessmarie C.
Absolutely love this product! Curls my hair so well and on good days my curls last a very long time. Makes my hair look silky and doesn't make my fair look frizzy. Curls don't clump together and the wand has a good level of heat to reach.
Rachel S.
Mars, PA
This curling wand is one of my favorite beauty purchases for about as long as I can remember. My hair was never great at holding curls so I wanted this more waves. It's super easy to use (I've never used a curling iron that I successfully used), and I recommend it to everyone!
Sarah H.
Mt Washington, KY
This is one of my favorite curling irons ever made! Not only is it made in pink, but it literally lasts so long! I have naturally curly hair, but when I need to fix a couple strands and re-curl them, this is the best one to do it with!
Kelsey G.
Blacksburg, VA
Any curling wand recommendations? My hair hasn’t been curling with my Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2" like it used to!
Melissa T.
How hot does this wand get?
Anabell C.
Doral, FL
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Bridget T.
Flint, TX
If you own this curling iron, do you love it? What do you like/dislike about this curling wand?

Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1