BY REMINGTON #62 in Curling Irons

Remington Salon Collection Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand: Patent pending ceramic pearl technology for the smoothest salon finish ever 1" to 1 1/2" styling wand to create a variety of styles 410AoF salon high heat

Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1
Grace F.
Indianapolis, IN
I have the 1-inch wand and it is perfect for me. I have medium length hair and the 1-inch works well for me. I bought mine from Target for about $20 and it is a wonderful wand for the price. I have naturally straight and healthy hair and I always use a heat protectant before I curl my hair.
Laurel H.
Meridian , MS
I like this product overall!! It gives beautiful curls!! It does take some getting used to if you're not used to used a clampless curling iron though!! If you don't hold it just right, your hair slides and bunches together!! I'm sure it would work a lot better the more you got used to it!!
Claire D.
Auburn, AL
I have this curling wand and I honestly rarely use it. My hair is super thick and it would really be nice to get those natural beach waves with this curling iron, but have you just yet to figure it out. It is very nice and it gets really hot, in all of my friends use it. I would recommend it
Paola N.
Yonkers, NY
I've been using this wand for the past couple of years. I bought the first one about 2 years ago and ever since I've been hooked. Its the perfect no-clip wand. I feel your hair doesn't get too stressed with this tool.
Sabrina B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I've been using this particular curling wand for years now. It has never disappointed. Every time I try using something else I always come back to this one. I purchased mine from ulta and the price point was very affordable too. It gives the nicest curls that hold up all day long too
Emily R.
San Antonio, TX
I love love love this wand. My curls end up looking so nice when I use this. I end up with so much volume! My trick is also to pin my curls to cool so they hold a bit better. I highly suggest a wand to anyone but BE CAREFUL it is soooo easy to burn yourself. I have plenty of battle wounds.
Virginia V.
Jacksonville , NC
This curling iron is amazing especially for the price. I bought mine from amazon. I have used it for my hair and my daughter’s. It heats up quickly and it didn’t pull at my hair any. I recommend this anytime someone asks.
Mikayla T.
I really love this! It's great for making loose wavy curls! It heats up super quickly as well! It's really easy to use. I got this as a gift for Christmas but I would actually go out and buy it myself!
Ashlyn R.
Toms River, NJ
Amazing amazing amazing. I have had the same one for years and it still works just as well as when I bought it. I am one of the unlucky girls who cannot figure out how to use a curling iron so the wand is amazing for me. It holds a curl in my hair and is so easy to use. 10/10
Katrina W.
Hartselle
I got this for Christmas and I love it! I have medium length hair and it curls so easily with this iron. It heats up in just a second and has different heat settings. It also holds a curl all day long without falling. It's one of the best irons I have used on my hair.
Kelsey G.
Blacksburg, VA
Any curling wand recommendations? My hair hasn’t been curling with my Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2" like it used to!
Melissa T.
How hot does this wand get?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
Anabell C.
Bridget P.
Flint, TX
If you own this curling iron, do you love it? What do you like/dislike about this curling wand?

back