Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2"

BY REMINGTON

Remington Salon Collection Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand: Patent pending ceramic pearl technology for the smoothest salon finish ever 1" to 1 1/2" styling wand to create a variety of styles 410AoF salon high heat

• have you tried Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional...2 Answers
  • If you own this curling iron, do you love it? What do you...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?2 Answers
Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1
Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2"
Buy on Amazon
Chelsea J.
I love this curling wand so much. It gives me perfect curls every time. I ordered mine off of amazon for $25 with free shipping and I couldn't be happier. Just be careful because if you have short hair it is easy to burn your fingers on it so either use the glove they provide or just be aware. The curls are worth it :)
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
This is an amazing curling wand for the price! For some reason this tool makes my straight hair hold a curl until I take a shower which never happens. I love that it has a lock feature so you don’t accidentally change the heat settings while using it. I bought mine at Target about 6 years ago and it still works great! Highly recommend!
Heather M.
San Antonio, TX
Great curling wand for looser curls. I've always used Remington products and I think this is a good one! It doesn't create tight, small curls. Instead it creates looser, voluminous curls that you can brush through to make pretty waves.
Miranda M.
Manhattan, KS
I purchased the larger barrel after using the smaller one for years and loving it. I love that I can customize my curls with this. Lower heat for loose natural waves or higher heat for tighter beachy waves. The only thing I'm not a fan of is that I hit the buttons and accidentally change the temp while doing my hair.
Mona T.
This is my first wand. I'm still getting used to using a wand, because my previous curler was the clamp kind. It was easy to use the clamp version of curlers, so I am still learning how to wrap my hair around the wand. I like the effect I've been getting after a couple of tries. Hopefully I will learn to efficiently use this tool, because so far it has been an okay product.
Rin Y.
BROOKLYN, NY
This is my first curling wand...I think I would've liked a traditional one instead because Im not used to having the wand in one hand and the other hand in a glove. It's still hot... I don't get perfect curls but I really wish there was something else to hold the hair...then it wouuldn't be a wand anymore, I guess lol
Meredith L.
I LOVE this curling wand. The curls are so easy to achieve and they will literally last until you wash your hair again. And for only $20???? It’s amazing. The only thing, the glove it comes with is literally a glove you find in the dollar winter section at Walmart. It don’t help. But the curling wand it’s self is AMAZING.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
This wand is my go to! I love it and have recommended to other friends who have wanted to buy curling wands. I am very satisfied with it and feel like it leaves my hair silky. The price is great and I like that you can adjust the heat setting so it doesn't need to be too hot or damage the hair. Influenster
Jackie P.
Nashville, TN
I have this size and the smaller 1/2 - 1 inch size, which I prefer for my length of hair. I really like the loose curls this bigger size gives me but the smaller iron curls stay intact longer for me. I have occasionally burnt myself with this curler from not using the glove that came with it but nothing too bad.
Camille S.
Cicero, NY
This is the first product that has ever worked for holding a curl in my hair. I've tried many products, had hairstylists cover my head in hair spray and still did not achievement was this product did in a fraction of the time/money spent. I can't say enough good things and would recommend this to anyone who has struggled with fine hair not holding curls!
Kelsey G.
Blacksburg, VA
Any curling wand recommendations? My hair hasn’t been curling with my Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2" like it used to!
Anabell C.
Doral, FL
Bridget T.
Flint, TX
If you own this curling iron, do you love it? What do you like/dislike about this curling wand?
Melissa T.
How hot does this wand get?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?

Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1