BY REMINGTON #62 in Curling Irons

Remington Salon Collection Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand: Patent pending ceramic pearl technology for the smoothest salon finish ever 1" to 1 1/2" styling wand to create a variety of styles 410AoF salon high heat

Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1
Iana D.
I got this as a present and they were able to get it on Amazon for less than $25. I love that it narrows towards the end and does wonders for my curls. I have long hair so the bottom curls are smaller. It looks so nice when you run your hand through your hair after curling. Such an effortless look. I’ve loved curling my hair every since I got this wand.
Jessica H.
New York
I’ve used this curling wand for years now and I still love it as much as when I first got it! To be honest, I initially purchased this item because I was attracted to its look. I’m a sucker for anything pink. This was way back in high school when I didn’t know the first thing about styling hair. Now, many many years later, I still rely on this wand to do its thing whenever I have a special event or just want to look extra put together one day. I do notice though that the results come out a lot better on longer hair. If you have short hair, perhaps get the smaller diameter. That may suit you better.
Katherine H.
Pewaukee, WI
This wand is designed more for bigger and looser curls. It doesn’t make my hair frizzy, and it has customizable heat settings and a ‘lock’ setting so I don’t have to worry about accidentally changing the heat mid curl. It also has a heat boost option that you can use while you’re in the middle of a curl (that’s separate from the lock setting). I didn’t realize how loose of curls it would make when I got it, so personally I would get a smaller size, but for what it’s designed to do it does a good job
Taylor H.
I think this curling wand is okay but I don't use it all the time. It is really afforable for what it is and I got mine at Target! I've had it for a few years and don't reach for it much. I have hair that holds curl really well and this wand doesnt give you much of a defined curl but more of a fallen out curl/wave. its pretty if thats what you are going for but if you want something that has a definer curl go for a normal curling iron
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
I gave this a four star rating because it usually makes my hair go back to being straight after half an hour, which might just be m hair texture. I have fine thin hair and usually curling irons retain curls but with this my hair don’t remain properly styled through any event.
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I enjoy this curling wand, I purchased mine 5 years ago at target for an affordable price from seeing a review on YouTube and was sold on it. The ceramic provides protection and shine to your hair as it curls it. One thing I disliked was because of the ceramic, my hair would slide of the barrel and I would usually have to start all over and create a curl which consumes my time when I’m trying to run out the door. The cons of this curling wand is it provides protection and shine as it curls your hair, it’s affordable, and heats up fast.
Faith H.
Tulsa, OK
This is my favorite curling rod that I have. I have longer hair and the size of the sparrow definitely is really pretty curls. He took very first looks very classy and has stayed very clean. I definitely recommend it especially for the price it was well worth it.
Sandy V.
I recently purchased this because it had such good reviews and was even compared to the nume wands. I absolutely love the color on this wand and it curls my hair like a dream. Love this wand so much. It’s very affordable so that makes it even better.
Caitlin B.
Wetumpka, AL
I have this curling iron and I love it!!! I purchased it from ulta and it holds my curls better than any other iron I have tried. I do wish I would have gone with a smaller barrel but it is still my favorite that I have tried.
Jenna K.
Albany, NY
Best curling iron I’ve ever owned!! And I’ve owned expensive NuMes and what not. I get the shiniest bounciest curls out of this wand. It’s so simple to use and for the price it’s so worth it. I love everything about this
Kelsey G.
Blacksburg, VA
Any curling wand recommendations? My hair hasn’t been curling with my Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2" like it used to!
Melissa T.
How hot does this wand get?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
Anabell C.
Bridget P.
Flint, TX
If you own this curling iron, do you love it? What do you like/dislike about this curling wand?

back