Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2"

BY REMINGTON #5 in Curling Irons

Remington Salon Collection Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand: Patent pending ceramic pearl technology for the smoothest salon finish ever 1" to 1 1/2" styling wand to create a variety of styles 410AoF salon high heat

• Where can I buy this at?2 Answers
  • How much do these run for ??? 1 Answers
  • How well does this hold curls for heavy, thick hair?? Also does i...1 Answers
Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1
Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2"
Buy on Jet.com*
Cassie K.
Greensboro, NC
This is my first and only curling WAND, and I am absolutely obsessed with it! I have used curling wands before that never really did anything for me because my hair does not hold curls very well at all. But after getting this product as a birthday gift, and considering the price is fairly affordable, I highly recommend it!

It is quite user-friendly with the buttons and temperature display. It comes with a heat-resistant glove, which I never really used. The metal it's made of is supposed to offer less damage. This wand is also very versatile in its use, in that you can make various types of curls. If you have stubborn, thick hair like me, and it normally doesn't hold curls, it will hold them after using this wand and a bit of hairspray!
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I have generally wavy hair and when it's a bit straighter sometimes, it needs a little help from a curling iron & i pull this out, it heats up really quickly and it doesn't take long to put in a few quick curls for extra volume. Truly a great great curling iron for me. I love how it is tapered so I can get the shorter hairs, and I can also use the smaller end at the top of my head to get more volume. This also includes a glove to protect yourself from being burned, this comes in very handy, especially when you're first getting used to this type of iron. I definitely recommend this one.
Samantha H.
Trevorton , PA
I bought this wand at Walmart. It works great on my hair, regardless of the length (I’ve used it when my hair was above shoulder length as well as super long). It heats up very quickly and comes with a heat glove. The price is significantly lower than “top of the line” brand wands found at Ulta or other beauty stores. With this you can get several looks; from tight curls to beach waves. If you’re looking for a good product and don’t want to spend a lot of money, this is the right choice for you! Remington TStudio Pearl Ceramic Professional Styling Wand 1/2" - 1"
Katherine H.
Valparaiso, IN
This wand is designed more for bigger and looser curls. It doesn’t make my hair frizzy, and it has customizable heat settings and a ‘lock’ setting so I don’t have to worry about accidentally changing the heat mid curl. It also has a heat boost option that you can use while you’re in the middle of a curl (that’s separate from the lock setting). I didn’t realize how loose of curls it would make when I got it, so personally I would get a smaller size, but for what it’s designed to do it does a good job
Amber M.
Lanexa, VA
I can't describe how much I love Remington and this curling iron!! The larger barrel is better for us ladies with medium to long hair lengths and provides a great relaxed curl. It gives the perfect hairstyle for a relaxing evening or going out. I found this product at my local walmart 2 years ago for less than $50 and it's still in perfect condition!
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
One of my favorite wands. It has lasted me for years and have the wand in different sizes too. Love that the shape changes from larger to smaller because it helps with styling different parts. Can be found in Target. That’s where I got mine!
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
I gave this a four star rating because it usually makes my hair go back to being straight after half an hour, which might just be m hair texture. I have fine thin hair and usually curling irons retain curls but with this my hair don’t remain properly styled through any event.
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I enjoy this curling wand, I purchased mine 5 years ago at target for an affordable price from seeing a review on YouTube and was sold on it. The ceramic provides protection and shine to your hair as it curls it. One thing I disliked was because of the ceramic, my hair would slide of the barrel and I would usually have to start all over and create a curl which consumes my time when I’m trying to run out the door. The cons of this curling wand is it provides protection and shine as it curls your hair, it’s affordable, and heats up fast.
Rachel B.
Boynton Beach , FL
This curling want leaves amazing curls in my hair and it only takes me about 15 minutes to curl my hair. It does damage my hair a little bit and I have burned my fingers a few times wrapping my hair around the wand so you do have to be careful while using it.
Maggie K.
Westerville, OH
It creates really pretty waves and keeps your hair soft, but it’s slippery and hard to get hair to wrap around it. My hair doesn’t curl easily, and it falls pretty quickly when I use this wand. I can’t really do curls, but it will give me some nice soft body.

Good price.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
How well does this hold curls for heavy, thick hair?? Also does it have adjustable heat settings? Does it have tourmaline in it?
Esmelinda E.
Doral, FL
Does it really work? I like the hair with waves I would like to try it
Jael R.
Bronx , NY
How much do these run for ???
Holly W.
I am really interested in this iron, but I'm not sure which size I should get, the small or large, I have long fine straight hair. And is the curl nice from this iron?!? :)