Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2"

BY REMINGTON #15 in Curling Irons

Remington Salon Collection Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand: Patent pending ceramic pearl technology for the smoothest salon finish ever 1" to 1 1/2" styling wand to create a variety of styles 410AoF salon high heat

• Where can I buy this at?2 Answers
  • How much do these run for ??? 1 Answers
  • How well does this hold curls for heavy, thick hair?? Also does i...1 Answers
Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1
Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2"
Buy on Jet.com*
Iana D.
I got this as a present and they were able to get it on Amazon for less than $25. I love that it narrows towards the end and does wonders for my curls. I have long hair so the bottom curls are smaller. It looks so nice when you run your hand through your hair after curling. Such an effortless look. I’ve loved curling my hair every since I got this wand.
Taylor H.
I think this curling wand is okay but I don't use it all the time. It is really afforable for what it is and I got mine at Target! I've had it for a few years and don't reach for it much. I have hair that holds curl really well and this wand doesnt give you much of a defined curl but more of a fallen out curl/wave. its pretty if thats what you are going for but if you want something that has a definer curl go for a normal curling iron
Katherine H.
W Lafayette, IN
This wand is designed more for bigger and looser curls. It doesn’t make my hair frizzy, and it has customizable heat settings and a ‘lock’ setting so I don’t have to worry about accidentally changing the heat mid curl. It also has a heat boost option that you can use while you’re in the middle of a curl (that’s separate from the lock setting). I didn’t realize how loose of curls it would make when I got it, so personally I would get a smaller size, but for what it’s designed to do it does a good job
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
I gave this a four star rating because it usually makes my hair go back to being straight after half an hour, which might just be m hair texture. I have fine thin hair and usually curling irons retain curls but with this my hair don’t remain properly styled through any event.
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I enjoy this curling wand, I purchased mine 5 years ago at target for an affordable price from seeing a review on YouTube and was sold on it. The ceramic provides protection and shine to your hair as it curls it. One thing I disliked was because of the ceramic, my hair would slide of the barrel and I would usually have to start all over and create a curl which consumes my time when I’m trying to run out the door. The cons of this curling wand is it provides protection and shine as it curls your hair, it’s affordable, and heats up fast.
Chelsea C.
Elizabeth, CO
Love this thing! It is hard to figure out which way to wind the hair and easy to burn yourself. The glove helps with burning factor but isn’t the easiest to work with wearing. This tool creates beautiful spiral curls that hold for longer than normal curling irons.
Faith H.
Tulsa, OK
This is my favorite curling rod that I have. I have longer hair and the size of the sparrow definitely is really pretty curls. He took very first looks very classy and has stayed very clean. I definitely recommend it especially for the price it was well worth it.
Sandy V.
I recently purchased this because it had such good reviews and was even compared to the nume wands. I absolutely love the color on this wand and it curls my hair like a dream. Love this wand so much. It’s very affordable so that makes it even better.
Alexandra R.
San Lorenzo
This tool makes beautiful curls which last more than 1 day for me, considering I have super dead hair that is a lot to say. Also it doesn't damages my hair like others do, and I love the beachy finish it gives to my hair. I use it on the daily!
Allison G.
Glendora, CA
This is my favorite curling wand that I own! First of all, the light pink color is so pretty and looks cute on the counter. Most importantly, it does a great job curling my thick hair and making it look beautiful! Couldn’t ask for anything more!
Kelsey G.
Blacksburg, VA
Any curling wand recommendations? My hair hasn’t been curling with my Remington Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand 1" - 1 1/2" like it used to!
Melissa T.
How hot does this wand get?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
Bridget P.
Flint, TX
If you own this curling iron, do you love it? What do you like/dislike about this curling wand?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
How well does this hold curls for heavy, thick hair?? Also does it have adjustable heat settings? Does it have tourmaline in it?