Remington Kf20id/2 Ionic Flocked Hair Rollers uploaded by Kathleen C.

BY REMINGTON #8 in Hair Rollers

Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
These are a women's best friend, I already have curly hair but my daughter doesn't so when I want her to have some curls I use these and they come out flawless ūüėćūüėć love it and would recommend to anyone wanting curls exp if they don't know how to use a curling wand or curler
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I have used these hot rollers some since my perm has grown out some. It gives me extra body. I love the three sizes of rollers. I love putting them in before I apply my makeup, then take them out. I love the volume and ease. It does get a little to hot at times.
Jessica M.
I have used these in the past and they didn't work the greatest. Then again my hair is really think and hard to curl, as well as it doesn't hold curl very well either. I think if you have thiner hair it will work pretty good.
Jordan A.
Columbia, MO
Easy to use if you are wanting a more old school curl, just throw them in do your morning routine and then you have a pretty curl that will last through the day.
crystal j.
This is one of my favorite sets to use on my hair it's a great product I'm not sure the price because I received it as a gift but it worked well for me
Fallon P.
Lake Jackson, TX
Just tried this out. I'm doing some product testing today to get a different style. We shall see how it works for me doing it all on my own!
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I love these hot curlers they are great and give me sleek sexy curls at an affordable price. These curlers really work miracles.
Lauren E.
Vero Beach, FL
Love this product. Used multiple times now...am obsessed!!!!! So many good things to say. Very moisturizing. Smells really good
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
This works very well to curl my hair so I would recommend it. I think if you have trouble curling your hair you should try it
Rosalba V.
National city, CA
This product i really think its perfect made my curls nice and helpes a lot especially when i was getting ready i loved it
Maria B.
I have wanted to do something different with my hair. I always just let It air dry and blow dry it straight once a week. I asked my hair dresser for any advise to get my hair more volume and an easy way to style she suggested hair rollers. Would this be a good product to try? Are there better products out there?
Paula N.
Corsicana, TX
I have extremely long hair would these work well for me?
Anne Helena J.
Los Angeles, CA
Do Theese rollers work well and do they get your hair tangled I have had some rollers that pull on the hair a bit too much So I'm weary
Kathleen C.
Shawnee , KS
Does one set give you all the curl you want!?
Jessica R.