Remington Kf20id/2 Ionic Flocked Hair Rollers uploaded by Kathleen C.

BY REMINGTON #8 in Hair Rollers

Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
These are pretty decent hot rollers. I have fine thin hair so the size of the rollers work well for me. They create soft curls that really last all day. Sometimes I come behind with a curling wand to add a little more volume and control but so far I’ve been satisfied with them!
Kathleen C.
Shawnee , KS
I love these curlers! They have been with me for almost a decade and almost work better than the first day! I for sure have got my money out of them and now my daughter's ( who I didn't have when first purchased) are enjoying them. I love the clips holds my heavy hair much better than when I use a set with metal clips
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
Love these!!  I have short fine hair and they are a good size.  The curlers add volume to my hair.  They take about 5 minutes to heat up.  I roll my hair and continue getting ready for the day.  Once I am done I just remove rollers  style hair and I am ready for the day.
Michelle P.
Sunbury , OH
My hair is way too long and thick for these. There are not enough rollers to do all my hair. It takes having to take them out of my hair a few times and heat up again and continue to use so it takes forever and then they don't even really turn out how I'd like it to.
Eva K.
new york, NY
I may in the minority but I love hot rollers! I find them much easier to use then a curling iron or the Velcro rollers. I have tried these and think they are great - especially considering how hard it is to find hot rollers anymore. Love!
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
These hair rollers work very well and heat up very fast. If you have thicker helair you have to take very small sections of hair at a time to roll on the rollers.
Tiona Jo S.
I use these curlEra every day before going to work. I LOVE them!! In fact I have 2 sets due to my hair being long and thick. Very satisfied with them!! My hair is thick straight and long. Can't say enough good things. Yes I recommend them all the time. People ask me where I get my hair done. Put on your clothes throw in your curlers and go do your makeup/ brush teeth. Once you are done take curlers out and fluff to desired fullness and spray.
Melody H.
RICE, VA
Very nice design. Pretty easy to use but was not satisfied with how my hair came out. I have straight hair and my hair came out bushy. I tried it 3 different times but was no happy with my look at all. The curlers were not very hot to the touch which was nice but the lid did get quite hot. Not something I would have around young kids.
Ana C.
Euless, TX
These are functional and give gorgeous curls however my hair is very long and the roller just wouldn't hold all my hair, and if I made the sections smaller I would've needed like 3 of these sets. I don't recommend these rollers if you plan to sleep with these because they are highly uncomfortable.
Tara B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These hot rollers are seriously the only curlers that actually curl my super fine hair. I love how these give my hair amazing volume that lasts all day long. I would highly recommend these to anyone who has fine/thin hair!
Maria B.
I have wanted to do something different with my hair. I always just let It air dry and blow dry it straight once a week. I asked my hair dresser for any advise to get my hair more volume and an easy way to style she suggested hair rollers. Would this be a good product to try? Are there better products out there?
Paula N.
Corsicana, TX
I have extremely long hair would these work well for me?
Anne Helena J.
Los Angeles, CA
Do Theese rollers work well and do they get your hair tangled I have had some rollers that pull on the hair a bit too much So I'm weary
Kathleen C.
Shawnee , KS
Does one set give you all the curl you want!?
Jessica R.