BY REMINGTON

Keratin Infused Plates + Heat Sensor. Ceramic. Heat sensor. 450°F high heat. Turbo boost to highest setting. Swivel cord. 30 second instant heat. Auto shutoff. Digital control Strengthen your hair while you style!  The unique Remington® Style Therapy:  Keratin Therapy 1" Flat Iron features keratin protein infused plates that provide essential vitamins while you straighten, keeping your hair healthy and strong.  Don t fret over too much heat.  The a.

Gabby B.
I love these straighteners. My old ones use to completely dry out and destroy my hair whilst these keep it soft and healthy because I can change the heat settings. Definitely prefer these to some of the more expensive brands.
Ines A.
tunisia , TN
So i have curly hair .. I usually take a lot time to straighten m'y hair .. But i swear this straightner do it un like 15mins /20 max And it's really effective
Helen R.
This product is perfect! I totally recommend this because has different levels of heat and also with the keratin therapy really helps straightening the hair.
Agnieszka O.
Crewe
I love this straightener. It's getting to high temperatures quickly and does the job efficiently. I'm using it for over a year without any issues.
Aleksandra M.
London
This is a lovely hair straightener! Leaves my hair silky and heats up within a few seconds. I won’t be switching these for a long time.
Rosibel A.
Barranquilla
This is the best flat iron i've ever had, super recommended, after I use it my hair feels soft and shiny👌 I love it. Which one do you use?
Danielle W.
Amsterdam
I like it very much. It’s my first hair straightener and it’s my only one. I’m happy with it and I always get a goot result from it.
Liv Malin P.
Notodden
I dont have this myself, but my friend has it! I think this is a good straightner if you dont want your hair to get damaged too fast
Cristina B.
I am so pleased with this tool. Makes hair straight even at the lowest setting , no hot spots, nice design and quality. Amazing
Wiktoria S.
London, London
I love this hair straightener. Was a good replacement for my old one which broke. I like the choice of temperatures.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Will it work for thick African American hair? Has it damaged your easy? Easy to use? Get hair bone straight? Does it work well on faux hair/weave extensions? Which iron would you prefer other than this? Is there a difference from other irons you've noticed
Johana M.
I want to buy this product but I want to know if it really is good? Help.
Erin H.
Acton, ON
Is this a good product for frizzy hair?