BY REMINGTON

Keratin Infused Plates + Heat Sensor. Ceramic. Heat sensor. 450°F high heat. Turbo boost to highest setting. Swivel cord. 30 second instant heat. Auto shutoff. Digital control Strengthen your hair while you style!  The unique Remington® Style Therapy:  Keratin Therapy 1" Flat Iron features keratin protein infused plates that provide essential vitamins while you straighten, keeping your hair healthy and strong.  Don t fret over too much heat.  The a.

Lucca N.
Denmark
Had this for years now, and it’s still as good as new, it heats up so fast and your hair is straight after going over ones, use it 1-2 a week, and I haven’t seen any damage
D'enisse L.
La utilizo siempre es súper buena estira muy bien tu cabello,puedes modular según tu tipo de cabello el sensor que tiene es muy bueno. Llevo 2 años con esta y sigue siendo la misma no la cambio por ninguna,aunque hay que tener cuidado hay que usar productos naturales y buenos tratamientos para no maltratar el cabello.👍💓
Avan T.
The first straightening iron ever that I don't have any complaining's about. I use this once or twice a week and I love the results it's giving. It's heated pretty quick and straightens your hair with one stroke. It's perfect!
Jessica P.
Doral, FL
My hair stylist uses this all the time and I must say it produces quite satisfactory results. I have very curly hair that can get very frizzy and uncontrollable at times. With this product my hair straightens very neatly with minimal split ends or heat damage. It makes my hair very manageable, silky and lovely.
Bobbi M.
South shields, Tyne and wear
Tbese are so cool they have a nude top half and black underneath LED display 30 second heat up time they come with a cute nude tidy up bag and the best part they have a keratin strip through the middle of the bottom plate wich you can actovate on or of with a button
Jennifer h.
These to me are a little piece of hair tool heaven, they glide through my hair effortlessly leaving it soft and shiny , prefer these to ghds that I've had before, always love when a cheaper item works better than a more expensive brand as it's not always possible to splurge on the dearer brands.
Kat B.
If you struggle with heat damage and dry hair after straightening then I would 100% recommend this product to you it always gives you a smooth finish. I use this everyday and my hair is thick and long but straightening is a breeze with this flat iron
Heather T.
The remmington straighters used to be amazing when first purchased. but over time they are losing their quality. after a bit bubbles started to show on the plastic covering of the straighteners, this is where they have over heated and caused the glue to bubble up.
Chloé D.
I love this flat iron, it’s not too expensive for the great quality of it. It doesn’t really damage my hair like my old flat iron did. It’s really easy to use, I like that there are different levels of heat so we can change upto how we want it to be. Morever, my hairs stay straight for at least 2-3 days when using it!!
Gabby B.
I love these straighteners. My old ones use to completely dry out and destroy my hair whilst these keep it soft and healthy because I can change the heat settings. Definitely prefer these to some of the more expensive brands.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Will it work for thick African American hair? Has it damaged your easy? Easy to use? Get hair bone straight? Does it work well on faux hair/weave extensions? Which iron would you prefer other than this? Is there a difference from other irons you've noticed
Johana M.
I want to buy this product but I want to know if it really is good? Help.
Erin H.
Acton, KY
Is this a good product for frizzy hair?