BY REMINGTON

Keratin Infused Plates + Heat Sensor. Ceramic. Heat sensor. 450°F high heat. Turbo boost to highest setting. Swivel cord. 30 second instant heat. Auto shutoff. Digital control Strengthen your hair while you style!  The unique Remington® Style Therapy:  Keratin Therapy 1" Flat Iron features keratin protein infused plates that provide essential vitamins while you straighten, keeping your hair healthy and strong.  Don t fret over too much heat.  The a.

Erika E.
Great flat iron and as always Remington never disappoints!
I had to buy this flat iron after my last one broke.
This really delivers and it comes through with what it promises!
Allison W.
Huber Heights, OH
I've had this flat iron for so many years and it's still in shape like I just got it. I keep it on a lower heat setting and it straightens, curls, smooths my hair perfectly. I would recommend this straightener for anyone.
Shaniece E.
Detroit, MI
I'm so happy that I came across this flat iron in Walmart. It gets my hair super straight and the shine OMG. It gets close to the root with burning my scalp, I just love this flat iron. It's a little beat up now from using it so much but I would definitely purchase it again and I've recommended to my friends. When I do their hair they use ask me how I get their hair so straight lol bc when they use other flat irons and do it themselves it never comes out looking the same
Kimberly C.
Carmichael, CA
Honestly no issues with this.  It's a great straightener that is very affordable and gets the job done.  I like that it has a sensor in the plate but I'm not fully sure how well that works.  I have finer hair but a lot of it and it helps get my hair nice and sleek and straight.  I do stand by the claim of the keratin infused plates because it does make my hair feel amazing.  I don't straighten my hair every day so I didn't need some fancy expensive iron.  Overall: good quality and great price and worth giving a shot.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
This is the flat iron I currently use. It's thin so I have to do smaller sections than with my Wet2Straight but it heats up fast and I feel like it makes my hair straight and smooth with only a pass or two. Doesn't get all tangled during use and heats up fairly fast. It kind of gives the hair a light smell (not a bad one) so I'm not sure if there's actually something in it that is designed to kill frizz or if it's just the plates
MALIA A. R.
I'm one of those who likes to change their look very often, one day smooth, the other wavy; I like to paint my hair and make my hairstyles; With this curling clip it is the best assistant to make a wide variety of hairstyles. This brand is very good, it has lasted me a lot and I like it a lot when I buy a product, its quality. Another point in favor is that it does not mistreat my hair (of course, I use products to protect it from heat and to hydrate it), every day they update to do less damage to the hair, leaving in the past that myth that damages the hair.
Alexandra S.
I bought this off of the App Jet and LOVE IT! I recently donated over 26" of hair and got a nice little bob, and my chunky flat iron was not working for me so I went in the hunt for a slimmer flat iron. This makes my hair nice a shiny and no frizz! I have very wavy crazy hair and this iron is really good at taming it!
Cynthia C.
Palmdale, CA
I'm in love with this straightener............ it really helped my hair to be healthy. stopped falling and gave my hair more shine. I love its compact form as it is not as big and thick.
If you are of those who fight against hair loss and do not want to continue damaging your hair with irons shoddy fol only damaging your hair.
this is the perfect straightener for you.
that gives life and keeps your hair healthier
Kylee M.
Boston, MA
I've had this straightener for years and I love it. The one I owned before this was the older version of the same straightener, which died after many years because I threw it around. It works better than any expensive kind I've tried and it heats up very quickly. My hair isn't super fine or super thick, and this keeps it straight for days. Would highly recommend!
Johana A.
Woburn, MA
The Remington Keratin Therapy Professional Flat Iron is my favorite!!! I have Owned a lot of straighteners and this one has been my favorite! I bought it a littler over 2 years ago and I'm still very happy with it!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Will it work for thick African American hair? Has it damaged your easy? Easy to use? Get hair bone straight? Does it work well on faux hair/weave extensions? Which iron would you prefer other than this? Is there a difference from other irons you've noticed
Johana M.
I want to buy this product but I want to know if it really is good? Help.
Erin H.
Acton, KY
Is this a good product for frizzy hair?

Dermstore