BY REMINGTON

Keratin Infused Plates + Heat Sensor. Ceramic. Heat sensor. 450°F high heat. Turbo boost to highest setting. Swivel cord. 30 second instant heat. Auto shutoff. Digital control Strengthen your hair while you style!  The unique Remington® Style Therapy:  Keratin Therapy 1" Flat Iron features keratin protein infused plates that provide essential vitamins while you straighten, keeping your hair healthy and strong.  Don t fret over too much heat.  The a.

Plasticqueens B.
Las Vegas , NV
I have been using this trowel for 3 years and I can say that it is the best one of all. It is very fast and does not mistreat my hair like other brands. I love this product and I recommend it
Carly C.
Freedom, PA
I wasn’t expecting this to work as well as it does. In the past I’ve only used 2in+ plates because I have very thick hair. I was pleasantly surprised by how well this works with my hair
Juvirn A.
I’ve had this for a few years now and I love it. It gets my hair bone straight and my hair is naturally curly. There’s a lot of different heat settings as well. My hair is silky after using this.
Leah P.
My very first straightener was the fat iron that was 15yrs ago! They last forever as long as u keep them clean. I have this product for several yrs now, and just recently started to give out. But it's still working. I have thick hair, so it takes me roughly an hour to do my hair. This is the only straightener I will ever buy.
Cecilia F.
West Palm Bch, FL
For a perfect finish and a durable iron this product is ideal. Perfect in quality and demand. It is the best that I have fallen for the hair, I feel that many give me allergy and are not tand e good quality, but so far this is giving the size, the price is economical so I can recommend it without any problems. I love it and I can not deny it.
Karla M.
I received this as a birthday gift and I absolutely loved it! Compared to the one they sell at the mall this one does the work and it's very affordable. It is very durable I had it for about 4 years. Unfortunately I dropped it many times it gave up on me. I had to buy it again.
Teresa A.
I love, love, love, love this hair straightner i used to buy other cheap brands and this one is the best of all. It doesn't damage my hair like other cheap brands and i loved the price on this one and it leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. I am very satisfied with this brand.
Danielle G.
I love this flat iron. My previous iron was expensive and I was willing to spend the money again. But after reading several reviews for several brands, I decided this sounded just as good as the expensive ones. I have thin hair, but lots of it! When I blow dry, if I don't use a roll brush, will flip outwards in a couple spots. This iron works really great on those spots. I like it gets up to 450 degrees. That really helps, also. Supposedly, the heat sensor strip is supposed to help you not fry your hair. I haven't noticed a difference, but I also get my hair cut every 6 weeks. 2 things I would change. I wish the cord was longer. I'm almost 6 foot tall and the plug in my bathroom is low to the ground, so I have to sit in a chair to straighten my hair (I hate sitting down to fix my hair) otherwise the cord comes out of the wall. Secondly, I wish it would remember the heat setting. Every time you turn it on, you have to change it from the default setting.
Rachael F.
Marshfield, MA
I will never buy a different hair straightener. Ever again. I am in LOVE with this one. Such a great price for the quality of this product. It heats up fast and doesn't damage hair. I also curl my hair with this straightener too!
Kylie M.
Homestead
Who would have thought that you could condition your hair while straightening it? But now you can. This straighter lets you add little packets of conditioner that infused into your hair while you straighten it
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Will it work for thick African American hair? Has it damaged your easy? Easy to use? Get hair bone straight? Does it work well on faux hair/weave extensions? Which iron would you prefer other than this? Is there a difference from other irons you've noticed
Johana M.
I want to buy this product but I want to know if it really is good? Help.
Erin H.
Acton, ON
Is this a good product for frizzy hair?