BY REMINGTON

Keratin Infused Plates + Heat Sensor. Ceramic. Heat sensor. 450°F high heat. Turbo boost to highest setting. Swivel cord. 30 second instant heat. Auto shutoff. Digital control Strengthen your hair while you style!  The unique Remington® Style Therapy:  Keratin Therapy 1" Flat Iron features keratin protein infused plates that provide essential vitamins while you straighten, keeping your hair healthy and strong.  Don t fret over too much heat.  The a.

Peyton C.
Watertown, NY
When I️ first got this straightener I️ though it was the best one I️ ever had. Then as a couple months went by I️ could see it going down hill as it would begin to not keep a constant heat. And eventually it started to shut off once it would get hot. And even shut of randomly. I️ would get another one because of the good experience I️ had while it was actually working and the price isn’t horrible. Over all I️ would rate it “ good while it lasted” type of deal. The lock feature for the heat is good because my fingers would always slide and change the heat. And the lock on the straighter itself was handy to keep it closed for storage. Not a bad straightener, it didn’t pull on single hairs and made straightening quick and painless. Not a bad product!
Vanessa C.
Cicero, IL
Looove this straightener! I will forever choose this over any 100$+ straighteners, I’ve tried so many but this one always leaves me with the silky lightweight texture & even better I got it for only 25$ with the blowdryer aswell ! What a steal!Remington Keratin Therapy Professional Flat Iron
Amanda B.
Richmond
I absolutely love this iron I have had it for over 5 years and it still works good as new. It does not make your hair smell burnt nor does it take long to heat up. I love this iron because it gets your hair so straight and it lasts all day! Not just that but it makes your hair so silky and smooth.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
I have had this flat iron for quite sometime and it still does a great job. You do have to make sure that you don’t have the heat turned up all the way because it will easily dry your hair! It also gets super hot so watch out not to touch your skin!
Tina D.
I just recently bought this after seeing it on Instagram and I love it. I bought it off amazon and it was affordable and not to expensive at all. I use this everyday and would recommend it to all my friends and anyone looking for a good hair straightener.
Kimberly C.
Carmichael, CA
Honestly no issues with this.  It's a great straightener that is very affordable and gets the job done.  I like that it has a sensor in the plate but I'm not fully sure how well that works.  I have finer hair but a lot of it and it helps get my hair nice and sleek and straight.  I do stand by the claim of the keratin infused plates because it does make my hair feel amazing.  I don't straighten my hair every day so I didn't need some fancy expensive iron.  Overall: good quality and great price and worth giving a shot.
Ewelina K.
I’ve had multiple Remington straighteners and this one isn’t my favorite. Its no different than cheaper ones and the cheaper one did a far better job. Would not recommend this product.
Asha A.
Oakdale, MN
I really love the straightener because it help me have my hair easily fast straight up because I have a lot of volume in my hair and it helped that I had a problem three my hair a few years ago that damage my hair but now I only do a few times in this really help me not get a headache or anything after I straighten my hair
Deidre L.
Trotwood
I live for this flat iron. I gets my hair silky smooth. Warming: it pulls A LOT of power. The lights in my bathroom actually dim a lot when I use it. It even happened at a friend's house. But I still highly recommend it!
Carly C.
Freedom, PA
I wasn’t expecting this to work as well as it does. In the past I’ve only used 2in+ plates because I have very thick hair. I was pleasantly surprised by how well this works with my hair
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Will it work for thick African American hair? Has it damaged your easy? Easy to use? Get hair bone straight? Does it work well on faux hair/weave extensions? Which iron would you prefer other than this? Is there a difference from other irons you've noticed
Johana M.
I want to buy this product but I want to know if it really is good? Help.
Erin H.
Acton, ON
Is this a good product for frizzy hair?

back