Remington Keratin Therapy Hair Dryer uploaded by Erin H.

BY REMINGTON

Kreatin Infused Technology. Professional 1875W high torque motor. Exclusive keratin-infused nozzle ring delivers healthier, stronger hair. Cool shot to set your style. 3 heat settings for styling control. 2 speed settings. Removable air filter for easier cleaning. Concentrator included. Free diffuser available with included coupon Treat your hair with the Remington® Style Therapy:  Keratin Therapy 1" Hair Dryer!  Designed with an exclusive keratin-infused nozzle. see more...

Shanita D.
Reading, PA
I like to use this one because it dries up my hair it doesn’t burn it doesn’t leave that burn smell like some other products do and it also has the Charitan in it that I really enjoy so definitely one that I would recommend
Andrea N.
Louisville, KY
I love this hair dryer there is a noticeable difference from the keratin! My hair is extremely frizzy and thick also gets very dry since using this dryer I’ve noticed my hair is comes out so smooth, a lot softer not dehydrated and super shiny I love this product and yes I would recommend this to anyone no matter your hair condition, volume, or length!
Haley S.
Sheffield , AL
I have never used this dryer but I would love to try it. I do put keratin in my hair every time I wash it so I would imagine this would be good for your hair. I have always read that your hair has natural keratin in it and the damage you do to your hair could strip it. I think I will try it
Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
Purchased at: bluemercury
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. previously I have tried some articles and some products are very good and others are not, but I would like to receive this product and thus qualify its quality so I can share and promote this interesting product on my social networks.
Brandi O.
Wonderful product. Great buy for the price. I usually flip my hair left and right to add natural volume to my hair style. I use the cool setting so as to not dry out my hair or scalp, especially in the winter time.
Ryan K.
Lebanon, Tn
I bought it bc it was cheaper then a basic model hair dryer on Amazon and had free shipping but I was surprised and delighted when I used it and discovered it to dry my hot faster and with less harsh heat!!! I absolutely love this dryer!!!
Lestlie B.
Shawnee, KS
This hair dryer is amazing. It gets my hair dried fast without excessive heat and doesn’t do any damage. It’s not super loud, which is also a bonus. I usually air dry my hair, but probably use the dryer once a week or so.
Vanesha L.
Medley, FL

The accessory par excellence of us women is the hair, and more if you have problems of smoothing, with this treatment and the use of this dryer is the glory,
If you want to make a good investment in the long term, do not hesitate to buy it, you may find that it is expensive, but in the end you will be happy with your purchase, I promise.
Olympia M.
Kingsville
I actually got this as a gift, I would never buy it because I can't afford it but this was my baby and I loved it very dearly. I actually just lost it due to an unfortunate accident where it somehow managed to get run over....lesson learned I will take much better care of it when I manage to get another-I loved this blow dryer it made my hair shiney and smooth straight, oh I do miss it!!
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this hair dryer, especially because it has the keratin therapy in it, which makes your hair look even more gorgeous. This works to dry your hair in a good amount of time too! I definitely recommend trying it out.