Remington Ionic Protective Hot Rollers uploaded by Madeline L.

BY REMINGTON

Velvety Rollers For Long Lasting Curls. Ionic Conditioning. Ceramic Technology. 20 rollers with 3 different sizes. On-indicator light. Storage Guide. Cool touch ends You won t have to worry about dull, frizzy hair with the Ionic Protective Hot Roller.  The ionic conditioning formula reduces frizz while adding shine because the negative ions neutralize the positive ions that cause static and shine, giving your curls healthy looking shine.  The Ionic Protective Hot Rollers are safe to use on your hair and make part of your daily routine.  The velvet roller do. see more...

Crystal D.
Avon, IN
I started researching hot rollers and watching tutorials on Youtube. Immediately, I was convinced I needed hot rollers too! They're a convenient way to get flawless curls in 15-20 minutes (perfect! I can have them set while I do my makeup). I waited until my next paycheck to purchase these; I was so excited! I purchased them at Target for $20 (figuring most hot rollers would be about the same quality). When I got them home, I immediately showered, blow-dried my hair and started the process of hot rolling my hair. Prior to putting the hot rollers in, I sprayed a heat protectant and hairspray all over. I carefully read the directions and watched many tutorial videos...however my hair turned out awful. Waiting 20 minutes, I unrolled my hair carefully. I hated the results. My hair wasn't curly at all. The only curl was in my bangs. I tried using this product two more times after that day, but still didn't get the results I wanted. My theory is that the hot rollers didn't absorb heat well. They were extremely hot when putting them in my hair but cooled off 5 minutes into the waiting process. Next time, I'm going with a more pricey product.
Ashley G.
Fruitland Pk, FL
Did not enjoy this curling set as much as I had hoped too :( The price was great and the set itself is very cute "looks wise" but the problem I had was that they curlers got too hot and always burned my fingers trying to get them in my hair! Also the little pins it came with to hold in the curlers were terrible and did not hold the curls tight what so ever!!
Lesley G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use these regularly. I love the bigger curls, so it's perfect for me. They were given to me as a Christmas present, and I'm so thankful. They're so quick and easy. You can have hair that generally takes an hour in a matter of ten-twenty minutes. Love!
Bonnie H.
Birmingham, AL
I already have curly hair naturally, but this product helps give my hair a smooth finish. The rolls got too hot though and I felt like it was just too much to try to style my hair with these.
Shonda C.
Sparta, TN
What is your favorite type/vrand of hot rollers? My hair is medium length, past my underarm area, medium thickness and straight. I can use curling irons, and it will go flat within the hour. Do rollers hold the curl longer than if it were styled with a curling iron? I can't sleep with them in either..help? Remington Ionic Protective Hot RollersRemington Hair Styling Hot Rollers, PinkConair CHV14JX Instant Heat Jumbo and Super Jumbo Hot Roller - Ceramic Plate - AC Supply Powered-CHV14X