Hair CareHair Styling ToolsRemington
Remington Ionic Conditioning Hair Setter

Remington® Ionic Conditioning Hair Setter

The Remington ® Ionic Conditioning Hair Setter uses exclusive thermal wax core rollers to create long lasting curls. The wax core allows the roller to retain high heat longer and create long lasting curls and volume * . The 20 velvety rollers feature Ionic Conditioning so your curls have less frizz and more shine * . Three color-coded clip and roller sizes (¾”, 1”, 1¼”) allow you to customize your look and cover your whole head! The exclusive J-clips are specially designed to securely hold the roller in your hair with less creasing ^ . The ready indicator light lets your know when the rollers are the perfect temperature for styling, and the cool touch ends make these rollers comfortable to use. Plus, the two-year limited warranty adds peace of mind. * compared to standard Remington setter without ionic conditioning ^ compared to standard Remington metal clips

Are they easy to use?
Does it not damage the hair?
Can anyone tell me how well these work on short hair? I want them really bad but I just recently cut my hair so it’s short and thick.
Start your review of Remington® Ionic Conditioning Hair Setter!
Michaela C.
Tewksbury, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
Rollers always leave hair with such nice waves and even though curling irons are more often used I love the use of rollers. I’m disappointed to say that the rollers aren’t equipped for thick hair whatsoever. They constantly fell out and couldn’t stay in long enough to change my hair
Kassy M.
La Junta, CO
Remington® Ionic Conditioning Hair Setter uploaded by Kassy M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have very long hair, passed my waisted, not only long but very thick. This makes it very time consuming to do. These rollers cut that time. I put them in, finish getting ready, face done, dressed etc. I take them out and my hair is curled. No standing waiting on each curl. I love this product. It seems to work with minimal damage to my dry thick hair.
Christian P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I just recently started using hot rollers, these are so beginner friendly and easy. I’m m so happy the set comes with a variety of different size rollers. It gives my hair a more natural look to it. Highly recommend 5 stars.
Cristina C.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
i love that these leave such a natural curl on my hair. they’re easy to use and even easier to store. def would buy another set!
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
4,948 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
I love how well hot rollers work and the effects from them. They are so easy to use and they work well. I would recommend them for anyone who wants big loose curls and waves.
Kaylee S.
Eastpoint
Purchased at: Amazon
this product is great because the heat time is very short and it heats up to a temperature that is very comfortable to use. These are very easy and quick to use and the finished product is amazing for how inexpensive this product is.
Mild S.
bronx
Purchased at: Amazon
Me gusta este es un producto que se puede usar en casa y no hay que ir al salón. Es muy esencial
Kaylyn D.
NJ
Remington® Ionic Conditioning Hair Setter uploaded by Kaylyn D.
Remington® Ionic Conditioning Hair Setter uploaded by Kaylyn D.
Purchased at: Amazon
these curlers fit all lengths of hair with the different sizes. it increases the volume in ur hair. much much easier than standing around with a curling iron for two hours. the curls last long too!!
Melisa M.
I love this, is my favorite product so far. This brand have a variety of products and is just perfect.
Sylvia B.
I Don’t Know If I’m Just Not Using It Right Or What But This Unfortunately Didn’t Work For Me , I Was So Excited To Try This & Very Disappointed It Didn’t Work .